Leinster v Glasgow Sat 26th Nov 3:15pm RTE/Premier Sports

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Re: Leinster v Glasgow Sat 26th Nov 3:15pm RTE/Premier Sports

Post by the spoofer »

I don't know what Justin Midletons circumstances are regarding work and availability to commentate but RTE should replace Cahill with him. Knowledgeable, interested and a pleasant voice. All things that Cahill lacks.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

the spoofer wrote: November 29th, 2022, 10:09 am I don't know what Justin Midletons circumstances are regarding work and availability to commentate but RTE should replace Cahill with him. Knowledgeable, interested and a pleasant voice. All things that Cahill lacks.
This
backrower8
Mullet

Post by backrower8 »

the spoofer wrote: November 29th, 2022, 10:09 am I don't know what Justin Midletons circumstances are regarding work and availability to commentate but RTE should replace Cahill with him. Knowledgeable, interested and a pleasant voice. All things that Cahill lacks.
:happy clapper:
enby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by enby »

Fiona Coughlan is an excellent and informative expert commentator. She does her homework, understands the game and is able to communicate interesting relevant information at the appropriate time to the viewer.
We are always hearing commentators frankly saying that they haven't a clue about the carry on in the scrums. Perhaps the networks might occasionally retain a recently retired prop like Mike Ross or Jack McGrath ( ok I know he hasn't retired ) to help out a bit like the way Sky had Nigel Owens explaining the ref's thinking in the Lions test series last year. Horan rarely gives detailed scrum analysis on TG4 but he is retired a good while at this stage anyway.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

enby: "Fiona Coughlan is an excellent and informative expert commentator. She does her homework, understands the game and is able to communicate interesting relevant information at the appropriate time to the viewer."

+1