Leinster v La Rochelle Heineken Cup Final Sat 28th May 4.45 Marseille

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Re: Leinster v La Rochelle Heineken Cup Final Sat 28th May 4.45 Marseille

Post by Xanthippe »

colinmtn wrote: May 19th, 2022, 5:55 am
Xanthippe wrote: May 18th, 2022, 5:31 pm Right Brooksters I need help - I need someone who can speak French to help me with a fairly major ticket issue. I bought Golden Tickets back in 2019 and now when I try to print them I can't find them in my account. I've emailed the LNR ticket address twice and this evening I tried to phone but couldn't get past the menu because I can't understand what the options are. Is there anyone who would be prepared to either send an email on my behalf or phone the ticket line of I DM'd my ticket information?
I had the same issue when I logged in to access mine, found them eventually as they have moved the tickets bought in 2019 to the History section, once I clicked on that I found them available to download.

Once logged into the ticket site click on the personalised name on the top right (mine says Colin). On the popdown menu click Mes Commandes and you get a screen showing all orders that appears empty and says No order available.

It appears there are none but there is also a button marked Mes Historique to see older orders.

Click on MES Historique and the ticktes are there (or at least were for me).
Thanks Colin - someone else gave me the same advice but when I click on My History nothing happens!

I've emailed twice, phoned several times and have now filled out the contact form on the website so hopefully someone will get it sorted for me
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

This may not help Xan but you can translate documents in Word and it's really easy to do.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:35 am This may not help Xan but you can translate documents in Word and it's really easy to do.
Thanks LRIP - I'll try that later if they don't respond to my latest message.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

DMR2004
Learner

Post by DMR2004 »

colinmtn wrote:
Xanthippe wrote: May 18th, 2022, 5:31 pm Right Brooksters I need help - I need someone who can speak French to help me with a fairly major ticket issue. I bought Golden Tickets back in 2019 and now when I try to print them I can't find them in my account. I've emailed the LNR ticket address twice and this evening I tried to phone but couldn't get past the menu because I can't understand what the options are. Is there anyone who would be prepared to either send an email on my behalf or phone the ticket line of I DM'd my ticket information?
I had the same issue when I logged in to access mine, found them eventually as they have moved the tickets bought in 2019 to the History section, once I clicked on that I found them available to download.

Once logged into the ticket site click on the personalised name on the top right (mine says Colin). On the popdown menu click Mes Commandes and you get a screen showing all orders that appears empty and says No order available.

It appears there are none but there is also a button marked Mes Historique to see older orders.

That worked for me.. found them.
You can change the language at top of screen from fr to english
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Xanthippe wrote: May 19th, 2022, 12:09 pm
LeRouxIsPHat wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:35 am This may not help Xan but you can translate documents in Word and it's really easy to do.
Use google chrome, can translate websites on the fly
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Have to say that the mine of information that is this site is a veritable mine of information. :clap:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Serb
Mullet

Post by Serb »

Xanthippe wrote:
If you get really stuck, I have a French speaking friend who I’m sure would help out.
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

colinmtn wrote:

Thanks very much for that Colin. I was in the same position as Xanthippe although my circumstances meant I had no intention of going this year. But I would like to try offload the ticket.

I was the same, no response from lnr from email or Web contact form. It was lnr that I bought it from. But the email i got saying the tickets were ready to download was from orange velodrome so I emailed them too and they did respond. But said they had no record and I should talk to lnr.

But I was able to log into an orange velodrome account which looks fairly similar to the lnr one and they had my dob and address which they obv got from lnr as I never have it to them. Anyway that didn't have the tickets.

But I logged into the lnr account, and found them in the historic section as Colin described.

So Xan, are you trying to log in to an account on billetterie.lnr.fr and not on the orange velodrome site?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

heno wrote: May 20th, 2022, 3:36 am
Thanks very much for that Colin. I was in the same position as Xanthippe although my circumstances meant I had no intention of going this year. But I would like to try offload the ticket.

I was the same, no response from lnr from email or Web contact form. It was lnr that I bought it from. But the email i got saying the tickets were ready to download was from orange velodrome so I emailed them too and they did respond. But said they had no record and I should talk to lnr.

But I was able to log into an orange velodrome account which looks fairly similar to the lnr one and they had my dob and address which they obv got from lnr as I never have it to them. Anyway that didn't have the tickets.

But I logged into the lnr account, and found them in the historic section as Colin described.

So Xan, are you trying to log in to an account on billetterie.lnr.fr and not on the orange velodrome site?

Yep - definitely on the right site. When I click on My History nothing happens - I even tried putting my order number in the box and then pressing My History and still nothing.

I’ve now reached out through a DM to their Twitter account so hopefully they’ll respond.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

ROG a bit vague on Skelton on OTB, says there is a chance he could play in final.
Serb
Mullet

Post by Serb »

Skelton probably won’t play the final, but always good to cast a bit of doubt to get in your opponents head.
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

He might play but a man of his size wouldnt have much gas in the tank after the layoff.
If you recall last years final ROG picked the big centre who wasnt match fit. The guy had a nightmare and got a yellow or maybe red card in first half .
ROG doesnt want to make the same mistake twice in picking an unfit player
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Xanthippe wrote: May 20th, 2022, 4:27 am

Yep - definitely on the right site. When I click on My History nothing happens - I even tried putting my order number in the box and then pressing My History and still nothing.

I’ve now reached out through a DM to their Twitter account so hopefully they’ll respond.
Phew, finally sorted - managed to get a lovely lad called Benoit on the phone who was able to download the tickets and email them to me.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

double post - apologies
Last edited by Xanthippe on May 20th, 2022, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

So lovely you told us twice! :wink:
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Blue not red blood wrote: May 20th, 2022, 11:56 am He might play but a man of his size wouldnt have much gas in the tank after the layoff.
If you recall last years final ROG picked the big centre who wasnt match fit. The guy had a nightmare and got a yellow or maybe red card in first half .
ROG doesnt want to make the same mistake twice in picking an unfit player
The heat could be a factor for someone like him too. Maybe I'm worrying too much about it because Marseille is by the coast but there are record temperatures for May in Spain and the south of France right now. We might need a windy day as much as we need Furlong to be fit!
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

Xanthippe wrote:
Xanthippe wrote: May 20th, 2022, 4:27 am

Phew, finally sorted - managed to get a lovely lad called Benoit on the phone who was able to download the tickets and email them to me.
That's great news!
I got the tickets emailed to me today also. But the English in the email is very Google translatey.
I cant tell if they are saying I can or cannot transfer the tickets. They seem to say I can give the ticket with my name on it to someone else, but also say there will be id checks around the stadium.
Does anyone have any idea about that?
I hope our French language support was better than this when we hosted the 2 French teams.
The epcr should have a set standard for any host.

wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

LAR team to play Stade at home this weekend is very much second string:

Le XV de départ : Reda WARDI, Facundo BOSCH, Joel SCLAVI, Romain SAZY (cap), Mathieu TANGUY, Rémi BOURDEAU, Matthias HADDAD, Victor VITO, Thomas BERJON, Jules PLISSON, Arthur RETIÈRE, Levani BOTIA, Jonathan DANTY, Pierre BOUDEHENT, Pierre POPELIN.

Le banc : Samuel LAGRANGE, Léo AOUF, Thomas PLOYET, Noé DELLA SCHIAVA, Eneriko BULIRUARUA, Malcom BERTSCHY, Martin ALONSO MUNOZ, Ramiro HERRERA.
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

wixfjord wrote: May 20th, 2022, 4:42 pm LAR team to play Stade at home this weekend is very much second string:

Le XV de départ : Reda WARDI, Facundo BOSCH, Joel SCLAVI, Romain SAZY (cap), Mathieu TANGUY, Rémi BOURDEAU, Matthias HADDAD, Victor VITO, Thomas BERJON, Jules PLISSON, Arthur RETIÈRE, Levani BOTIA, Jonathan DANTY, Pierre BOUDEHENT, Pierre POPELIN.

Le banc : Samuel LAGRANGE, Léo AOUF, Thomas PLOYET, Noé DELLA SCHIAVA, Eneriko BULIRUARUA, Malcom BERTSCHY, Martin ALONSO MUNOZ, Ramiro HERRERA.
Xanthippe must be relieved Benoit not called up by La Rogelle....so he's still a lovely lad....!
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Thinking about the game and self-scouting Leinster a bit to see what La Rogelle might do to win, I can't help thinking of the Scottish 6N game where they really flew up on Ireland's pod of 3, with high-low tackling to snuff moves out at source. It worked for a lot of that game.

At the same time I'd be holding onto the ball and grinding out the clock with one-outs, pick and go, putting extra forwards out wide to help ball retention when it gets moved...

I don't see the point of LAR kicking it long infield. I don't see a big mismatch with the box kick/garryowen game. I don't think their backs will carve Leinster open off starter plays.

But they do have the horses to win repetitive offensive breakdowns (knowing we tend not to contest heavily) and they have the guys to be able to smother our first pod in defence. It's a long grind to go 60m down the pitch and score just through rumbling methodically, but Leinster and Ireland managed it in years past and i think it's Tog's best use of weapons to compete.