Leinster v Bulls Aviva Stadium 5.15 Sat 25th Sept TG4

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Leinster v Bulls Aviva Stadium 5.15 Sat 25th Sept TG4

Post by Dave Cahill »

wixfjord wrote: September 17th, 2021, 11:46 am Got tickets this morning, looks like they're only opening the bottom bowl of the Aviva for this??
Bottom bowl capacity (incl north stand) is 19k - 75% of this is 14250.

I'd say that Cormac is probably right - they'll wait until this is nearly sold out until they start selling the upper tiers
I have Bumbleflex
joooooe
Enlightened

Post by joooooe »

The tickets that are available aren't great. This is standard Ticketmaster MO though. Drip feed in the seats, beginning with the sh!te ones because if they put them all on sale nobody will buy the bad ones. I think I'll wait until they put the top tier seats on sale. If they don't I'll watch it at home, as the alternative is to pay €60pp to sit below the level of the pitch in row A.
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

Dave Cahill wrote: September 17th, 2021, 12:34 pm
wixfjord wrote: September 17th, 2021, 11:46 am Got tickets this morning, looks like they're only opening the bottom bowl of the Aviva for this??
Bottom bowl capacity (incl north stand) is 19k - 75% of this is 14250.

I'd say that Cormac is probably right - they'll wait until this is nearly sold out until they start selling the upper tiers
The Premium Level is open as well as that's where my seats are. I think that adds another 10,000 to the capacity.
Le Duvet
Bookworm

Post by Le Duvet »

Are tickets for the Bulls game covered by this season's Season Ticket, and if so, how do we access them?
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Le Duvet wrote: September 20th, 2021, 12:32 pm Are tickets for the Bulls game covered by this season's Season Ticket, and if so, how do we access them?
Yes this game is covered by the season ticket.

To access your ticket log in to your season ticket account.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/leinster/#/

Once logged in click on "My Games" and your ticket should be there.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

Le Duvet wrote: September 20th, 2021, 12:32 pm Are tickets for the Bulls game covered by this season's Season Ticket, and if so, how do we access them?
Log into your season ticket section on the Leinster website and they will be there for you in your games section
Le Duvet
Bookworm

Post by Le Duvet »

Done it - thanks!
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

Lots of good news in there. God I'd love to see Dan Leavy back on Saturday in some form!

Head coach Leo Cullen has issued an injury update ahead of Saturday’s first round game of the United Rugby Championship in Aviva Stadium against the Vodacom Bulls (KO 5.15pm – live on TG4 and URC TV).

Tickets for the game at Aviva Stadium went on public sale on Friday and can be purchased HERE.

After the Bank of Ireland Pre-Season Friendly against Harlequins, Cullen was able to issue a positive note on a number of players returning from injury with.

Conor O’Brien, Jamison Gibson-Park, Max Deegan and James Lowe all came through the game against Quins with no issues after their return from injury and are expected to train as normal this week.

In addition, Cullen confirmed that Andrew Porter (foot), Nick McCarthy (foot), Garry Ringrose (shoulder), Ciarán Frawley (shoulder) and Dan Leavy (knee) had all returned to full training this week and are available for selection.

Two players unavailable for selection this week will be Josh Murphy (calf) and Harry Byrne (foot) who are ruled out with minor injuries.

There was no new update on a number of players:

Jordan Larmour (groin), Dave Kearney (ankle), Michael Milne (calf), Will Connors (knee), Thomas Clarkson (hamstring), Tommy O’Brien (hamstring) and Jack Dunne (ankle).
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

And not a mention of "a week too soon".

Welcome back lads.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

No word on Rhys?
I have Bumbleflex
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

trained today

cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Good to see the Lions' players back training even if it's probably going to be a month before they're back playing.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

mildlyinterested wrote: September 20th, 2021, 5:42 pm trained today
Excellent. Thanking you
I have Bumbleflex
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

This is at the same time as the women’s game on Saturday, pretty sh!t really. Would it really have been so hard to avoid a clash?
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

Are we to assume that the likes of Ryan, Keenan, VDF are all available then?

Also JGP didn't play the Quins game did he?!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote: September 20th, 2021, 6:06 pm This is at the same time as the women’s game on Saturday, pretty sh!t really. Would it really have been so hard to avoid a clash?
A real dilemma there for you as to which game you'll watch live.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
backrower8
Mullet

Post by backrower8 »

mildlyinterested wrote: September 20th, 2021, 5:42 pm trained today

Shocking.....

Pink!
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

I’m hearing that Leinster are only admitting people who have either been vaccinated or have recovered from the virus in the last 6 months.

Very ballsy move, and one that I personally commend.
Fair play to Leinster for doing this, both financially and in terms of ensuring as many supporters as possible get to actually attend a game this is a positive step.

I have no doubt that this is a controversial decision, but great to see the majority put ahead of the minority.
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

munster#1 wrote: September 20th, 2021, 7:59 pm I’m hearing that Leinster are only admitting people who have either been vaccinated or have recovered from the virus in the last 6 months.

Fair play to Leinster for doing this, both financially and in terms of ensuring as many supporters as possible get to actually attend a game this is a positive step.

I have no doubt that this is a controversial decision, but great to see the majority put ahead of the minority.
Is it? Every restaurant and bar has the same rules in place. Live events are the same. Air travel the same.

This is the norm now right?
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

wixfjord wrote: September 20th, 2021, 8:13 pm
munster#1 wrote: September 20th, 2021, 7:59 pm I’m hearing that Leinster are only admitting people who have either been vaccinated or have recovered from the virus in the last 6 months.

Is it? Every restaurant and bar has the same rules in place. Live events are the same. Air travel the same.

This is the norm now right?
Every bar and restaurant is applying it as it is the current regulation for indoor dinning. Sporting events have a choice and that choice dictates the capacity.
This is the first sporting event in Ireland that I’ve heard of that is applying this but I’m open to correction.

This will no doubt enrage the antivaxers and alienate the non vaccinated fans.

Munster aren’t following suit(incorrectly), and this has reduced their capacity from a potential 75% to just 50%.
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.