Leinster v Harlequins, Sept. 10th, 7pm.

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

OneLungDavy
Bookworm

Re: Leinster v Harlequins, Sept. 10th, 7pm.

Post by OneLungDavy »

ronk wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:24 pm Calling for sacking the management over selecting Ross Byrne in a pre-season game is wildly OTT. It's hardly positive discourse that should be immune from criticism. Attacking a player who's given 100% to Leinster over many years isn't the way to start the kind of debate most posters here would like to see. It is a way to get foed.

He was only on the bench and Harry Byrne was part of the summer tour so there's cause to hold him back.
Then argue that he is wrong rather than throwing personal digs.
Jcahill1
Bookworm

Post by Jcahill1 »

ronk wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:24 pm Calling for sacking the management over selecting Ross Byrne in a pre-season game is wildly OTT. It's hardly positive discourse that should be immune from criticism. Attacking a player who's given 100% to Leinster over many years isn't the way to start the kind of debate most posters here would like to see. It is a way to get foed.

He was only on the bench and Harry Byrne was part of the summer tour so there's cause to hold him back.
+1
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

OneLungDavy wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:46 pm

That's what I did. Are you mixing me up with someone else?
OneLungDavy
Bookworm

Post by OneLungDavy »

ronk wrote: September 15th, 2021, 4:26 pm
OneLungDavy wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:46 pm

That's what I did. Are you mixing me up with someone else?
Well yeah, I meant in the original post from Arsebiscuits, which I thought you defended.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Corporatemarky wrote: September 13th, 2021, 12:19 pm Hi all. I saw that Leo praised the control Ross B brought at OH in the second half. We were there. There was little of the sort. Courageous and committed, but definitely no control nor ability to play heads up rugby, poor and slow passer - same as always unfortunately with a huge gap between Ross and Johnny. And Harry preferred for Ireland but at number 3 for Leinster. In 5th season now and no evident development. If he is again preferred to Harry, then really have to start seriously questioning the mgt. Ross has impressed maybe 2 games of 100...what have I and my group missed over the last 5 years ??
so....

who are you and this group you mention?