The Leinster Backrow preview 2021/22

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Re: The Leinster Backrow preview 2021/22

Post by ronk »

Moloney played like someone who wants more gametime. Good to see.
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

Rhys Ruddock
“I dunno. Every time that that decision has had to be made by me I have felt in my heart that I have wanted to be here,” he explains.

Leinster feels like my home really. I feel very comfortable here. There is part of me – and I’m sure everyone would be the same – that would like to challenge myself and experience something different but when I weighed up the options I just loved being at Leinster. It is my home province.
“I know I grew up in Wales as well but having been a young lad with my dad coaching the province, that was kind of my first real experience of being a proper rugby fan, going to all the games and wanting to become a rugby player. So having looked up to players that he coached, and wanting to be in their position, that makes it special to be here.

“And all the friends I have made being here and the opportunities to hopefully win some more trophies and have some more special moments with this group. That’s probably the most exciting thing about continuing to play on. At the moment anyway, it feels like the right thing for me.”
:clap:
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

mildlyinterested wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:04 pm Rhys Ruddock
“I dunno. Every time that that decision has had to be made by me I have felt in my heart that I have wanted to be here,” he explains.

Leinster feels like my home really. I feel very comfortable here. There is part of me – and I’m sure everyone would be the same – that would like to challenge myself and experience something different but when I weighed up the options I just loved being at Leinster. It is my home province.
“I know I grew up in Wales as well but having been a young lad with my dad coaching the province, that was kind of my first real experience of being a proper rugby fan, going to all the games and wanting to become a rugby player. So having looked up to players that he coached, and wanting to be in their position, that makes it special to be here.

“And all the friends I have made being here and the opportunities to hopefully win some more trophies and have some more special moments with this group. That’s probably the most exciting thing about continuing to play on. At the moment anyway, it feels like the right thing for me.”
:clap:
Surely that would look great on the back of a t-shirt.

And put a Green Dragon on the front of it.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!