Season tickets and Covid

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

John23
Enlightened

Re: Season tickets and Covid

Post by John23 »

Thanks, I don't tend to read the fine print.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

nc6000 wrote: September 17th, 2021, 5:01 pm
John23 wrote: September 17th, 2021, 12:55 pm Has anyone seen a discount code for Lifestyle yet? Looking to buy some of the new stuff online.
Nothing yet, it says here the benefits will be effective from October 1st.

https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/tickets/se ... -benefits/
That's helpful - so no discount to buy new gear before the start of the new season!!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

The code: LNSTR_10% still works on full price gear.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Just received my second customs charge demand from An Post. I thought that this matter was being sorted, unless its just me of course!
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

domhnallj wrote: September 20th, 2021, 2:10 pm Just received my second customs charge demand from An Post. I thought that this matter was being sorted, unless its just me of course!
Nope I got another one too!

Hold firm. Don't let them break you with their clever tactics :D
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

I received 2 more customs notes from An Post today bringing the total received thus far to 3. I have 2 tickets on my ST account but have only received 1 ST pack.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Second pack finally arrived at mine this morning.
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

My 2nd pack also arrived this morning.
hope not expectation
Bookworm

Post by hope not expectation »

we have 3 season tickets. So far we have five letters from An Post.
The first pack was delivered this morning and the lid of the cup is in pieces.
Not the best effort all round.
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

"The new United Rugby Championship (URC) kicked off on Saturday with a resounding 31-3 victory for Leinster Rugby over the newcomers Vodacom Bulls. A huge thank you to all our Season Ticket holders as you roared on our boys in blue, it was fantastic to have you all back.

Gift Packs

We wish to again apologise for any inconvenience caused by the unforeseen customs issue with the delivery of this season’s gift pack.

This issue arose due to changing import/export laws between Europe and the UK following Brexit, and the mis-labelling of the gift packs by our dispatch partner. However thanks to the expert and understanding people in Revenue and An Post, this issue has now been rectified.

All customs charges relating to our gift packs will be paid in full by Leinster Rugby and any rejected or undelivered gift packs have been released through the postal system for delivery this week.

Any Season Ticket Holder who has already paid the customs charge will be fully refunded. If you have not already done so to receive a full refund Season Ticket Holders should email a copy of their customs receipt to tickets@leinsterrugby.ie We continue to work with An Post to find the best solution to process all refunds as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

With regards future Season Ticket gift packs, we assure you that we will be reviewing our purchasing partners and contracts to ensure that this issue cannot be repeated.

Thank you again for your patience in this matter and we look forward to seeing you back in the RDS when we take on Zebre on 9th October.

Yours sincerely,

Leinster Rugby"