Historical Leinster Caps

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Oddshapedballs
Beginner

Historical Leinster Caps

Post by Oddshapedballs »

Anyone know anyone who could give me a cooy of all the players capped by Leinster since 1879. Looking to track down a particular player from the 1950s. All advice welcome.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Re: Historical Leinster Caps

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Good luck with that. The only source I am aware of is the file of Mr Daly and I wonder what efforts have been made to acquire and catelogue them.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Oddshapedballs wrote: June 24th, 2021, 10:02 pm Anyone know anyone who could give me a cooy of all the players capped by Leinster since 1879. Looking to track down a particular player from the 1950s. All advice welcome.
If he was capped by Ireland you might get a lead from that depending on what you are trying to find out.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Oldschool wrote: June 25th, 2021, 10:02 am
Oddshapedballs wrote: June 24th, 2021, 10:02 pm Anyone know anyone who could give me a cooy of all the players capped by Leinster since 1879. Looking to track down a particular player from the 1950s. All advice welcome.
If he was capped by Ireland you might get a lead from that depending on what you are trying to find out.
And just in case you didn't know - the full list of Ireland capped players can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... on_players
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Oddshapedballs
Beginner

Post by Oddshapedballs »

Thanks for that. Never capped for Ireland but looking for similar list for Leinster.

Recently saw a post by Mildly Interested which is a copy of a letter from Mick Dawson & Leo Cullen to Athy RFC congratulating them on Martin Moloney becoming Leinster #1300 since 1879. So there must be a list somewhere. 🤞