Seán Cronin

Re: Champions Cup 1/4 Final: Exeter V Leinster

Post by LeinsterLeader »

Something to brighten everybody's day :D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1381536073088704519

Take a look at Jordan Larmour holding up Johnny Hill :shock:
I honestly didn't think he had it in him! Incredible stuff

https://twitter.com/Murray_Kinsella/sta ... 08/photo/1

(Hat tip to Murray Kinsella for nicking his stuff off twitter :oops: )
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

LeinsterLeader wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:02 am Something to brighten everybody's day :D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1381536073088704519

Take a look at Jordan Larmour holding up Johnny Hill :shock:
I honestly didn't think he had it in him! Incredible stuff

https://twitter.com/Murray_Kinsella/sta ... 08/photo/1

(Hat tip to Murray Kinsella for nicking his stuff off twitter :oops: )
That second clip showing Jordan Larmour off his face on Adrenalin, tackling and rotating to lift Hill was brilliant. Connorsesque.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
bluemagic
Enlightened

Post by bluemagic »

ChrisUppy wrote: April 12th, 2021, 10:36 am Here, no log in required:

https://ok.ru/video/2565956242009
Legend, thank you
**** LEINSTER Champions Of Europe 2009/2011/2012/2018 ****
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Muchos Gratias
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

ChrisUppy wrote:Here, no log in required:

Enjoyed that, thanks

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Jonny tight lips
Graduate

Post by Jonny tight lips »

Cheers man, I forgot to record it and it’s not like the Pro14 where Eir have nothing else to show so your guaranteed half a dozen replays over the next 48 hours.
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

Jonny tight lips wrote: April 12th, 2021, 4:29 pm

Cheers man, I forgot to record it and it’s not like the Pro14 where Eir have nothing else to show so your guaranteed half a dozen replays over the next 48 hours.
:lol:
tandj

Post by tandj »

Chiefs fan here. Finally plucked up the courage to read your comments on your board. You were well deserved winners and there has not been a comment on our board disputing this. As to the non yellow/ red cards for the head shots, can we call this as pay off for Healey not being sent off for the head shot on LCD, the last time we played you at the Avila. We probably would have won that one if you had gone down to 14 for that period of time. Anyway, make sure you go on and win it now, I will be supporting you.
CollapsedMaul
Beginner

Post by CollapsedMaul »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

tandj wrote: April 12th, 2021, 6:46 pm Chiefs fan here. Finally plucked up the courage to read your comments on your board. You were well deserved winners and there has not been a comment on our board disputing this. As to the non yellow/ red cards for the head shots, can we call this as pay off for Healey not being sent off for the head shot on LCD, the last time we played you at the Avila. We probably would have won that one if you had gone down to 14 for that period of time. Anyway, make sure you go on and win it now, I will be supporting you.
Thanks for the well wishes. I think most people on this forum are happy enough that 15 Exeter players stayed on the pitch, it gives the result and performance more validity. The issue is more around player safety I guess. I honestly don't remember the Healy incident you mention, probably selective memory :wink: .
Anyway, it was a great game and a proper contest with two strong sides going at it big time. One of Leinsters' best Euro results imo.
Last edited by Dexter on April 12th, 2021, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont Panic!
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

tandj wrote: April 12th, 2021, 6:46 pm Chiefs fan here. Finally plucked up the courage to read your comments on your board. You were well deserved winners and there has not been a comment on our board disputing this. As to the non yellow/ red cards for the head shots, can we call this as pay off for Healey not being sent off for the head shot on LCD, the last time we played you at the Avila. We probably would have won that one if you had gone down to 14 for that period of time. Anyway, make sure you go on and win it now, I will be supporting you.
Tough luck. It was a great game and Exeter are a first rate team. Good luck with the rest of your season.
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

Read your forum too and have to say just like your head coach Baxter the posts were very complimentary towards Leinster winning the game. Your a top club with a fantastic story and I was chuffed to see you guys lift the double last year. All I can say is that going to Exeter for the quarters as a fan would have been a blast and now the 2nd choice place I would want to go to watch Leinster play is La Rochelle, typical covid....

Best of luck in the prem
spooners jersey

Post by spooners jersey »

Thanks a million!
spooners jersey

Post by spooners jersey »

blockhead wrote: April 12th, 2021, 8:39 am https://www.rugbylist.ws/login.php
Its on here if you want to sign up n stuff
so.. how do i use this site? logged in succesfully but its just a page that says ive logged in... no other links or anything...?
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

The great pity of last Saturday was not being in Exeter enjoying the great hospitality extended to us on our last two visits
Especially the free curry from your supporters club before the match in the ground
We played very well after our less than stellar start
Good luck for the rest of the season
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

Watched the game for a third time last night. I’m very impressed with how fast McGrath operates on Saturday and I know some commented on his wayward odd pass but he more than made up with his speed in getting the ball out. Also Ross Byrne put in some serious hits during the game, really impressive tackling technique.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Very magnanimous.
:clap:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

That was a hard fought game on Saturday, it was nearly test match like in its intensity. Chiefs are a great club, and play a style similar to ourselves and have an ethos like ours too. Hopefully, we'll meet in next year's finals with crowds (and delicious pints!)
JB1973
Rhys Ruddock

Post by JB1973 »

well played leinster, 14 nil down inside ten minutes and away to the defending champions is a mountain to climb

yet Leinster did it and it says a lot for your the winning mindset and downright grit in your team

I thought the key difference makes were your 9 and 10 and a huge shout to your sub 10 he came and on was excellent

Another big shout to Ruddock what a season he is having , another storming display a real 100% player and was my motm

Sad to see Exeter go out they are a class outfit on and off the field and they will come again

Great match to watch and leinster move on! La Rochelle away will be a belter