Rob and Ferg

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

joooooe
Knowledgeable
Posts: 491
Joined: April 7th, 2009, 12:04 pm

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by joooooe »

Ferg called up to the Babas:

https://the42.ie/5240164

Hopefully he has a stormer and gets second thoughts about retiring.

FLIP
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2048
Joined: May 22nd, 2009, 1:00 am

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by FLIP »

joooooe wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 4:00 pm
Ferg called up to the Babas:

https://the42.ie/5240164

Hopefully he has a stormer and gets second thoughts about retiring.
Game may be off as some of the BaaBaas team went out on the lash breaching the bubble: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/54652034
Anyone But New Zealand

User avatar
Xanthippe
Brian O'Driscoll
Posts: 3804
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by Xanthippe »

FLIP wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 7:26 pm
joooooe wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 4:00 pm
Ferg called up to the Babas:

https://the42.ie/5240164

Hopefully he has a stormer and gets second thoughts about retiring.
Game may be off as some of the BaaBaas team went out on the lash breaching the bubble: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/54652034

Now is the time for them to call up SuperRob #BaaBaaBeauty
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever

User avatar
curates_egg
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 29th, 2011, 3:50 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by curates_egg »

11 players! I really hope Ferg was not one of them.
He's such a good guy, so you would think not...but he is a craic merchant.

Very late in the day for call ups, but I did wonder why Rob wasn't there. Presumably he was asked?

FLIP
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2048
Joined: May 22nd, 2009, 1:00 am

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by FLIP »

curates_egg wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 7:24 am
11 players! I really hope Ferg was not one of them.
He's such a good guy, so you would think not...but he is a craic merchant.

Very late in the day for call ups, but I did wonder why Rob wasn't there. Presumably he was asked?
Rumours in the British press have it as the Sarries contingent and Robshaw.
Anyone But New Zealand

FLIP
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2048
Joined: May 22nd, 2009, 1:00 am

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by FLIP »

The match has now been called off due to the breach.
Anyone But New Zealand

User avatar
Xanthippe
Brian O'Driscoll
Posts: 3804
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by Xanthippe »

curates_egg wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 7:24 am
11 players! I really hope Ferg was not one of them.
He's such a good guy, so you would think not...but he is a craic merchant.

Very late in the day for call ups, but I did wonder why Rob wasn't there. Presumably he was asked?
I've been pestering BaaBaas about Rob and to be fair to them they are very good at responding - they said they'd have loved to have him but Covid-19 protocols made it impossible.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever

User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
Posts: 22889
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 3:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business
Contact:

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by Dave Cahill »

Tweet from Ferg..

I want to front up and apologise profusely for my part in letting down @barbarians_fc. I greatly regret that the game will not be going ahead now. I am embarrassed and whole heartedly apologise to all involved. #sorry
I have Bumbleflex

User avatar
curates_egg
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 29th, 2011, 3:50 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by curates_egg »

I had my fears.

To be fair to Ferg, if he’s been in Dublin since March, he was probably gagging for a pint.

Go well, sweet prince.

User avatar
cormac
Shane Jennings
Posts: 5930
Joined: May 24th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by cormac »

Five-week ban for Ferg. Doesn't make great reading for those involved.

https://www.englandrugby.com/news/artic ... fc-players
Look out Itchy, he's Irish

User avatar
domhnallj
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2809
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by domhnallj »

cormac wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Five-week ban for Ferg. Doesn't make great reading for those involved.

https://www.englandrugby.com/news/artic ... fc-players
Hasn't he retired? BBC reporting that he has to do 60 hours community work. How are the RFU going to enforce that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union ... IvyP3AFmNc
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation

User avatar
ronk
Leo Cullen
Posts: 10788
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 12:42 am

Re: Rob and Ferg

Post by ronk »

domhnallj wrote:
December 9th, 2020, 4:04 pm
cormac wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Five-week ban for Ferg. Doesn't make great reading for those involved.

https://www.englandrugby.com/news/artic ... fc-players
Hasn't he retired? BBC reporting that he has to do 60 hours community work. How are the RFU going to enforce that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union ... IvyP3AFmNc
If he wants to coach he will have to and it would be hard for him to get broadcast work. Maybe he’s doing it anyway.

Post Reply