Hooker options going forward

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Post Reply
carlow man
Graduate
Posts: 678
Joined: August 22nd, 2014, 4:25 pm

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by carlow man »

The reason our youngsters are better than their equivalent at munster is simple. COACHING..

We have better coaches and our players are pushed every week meaning they have to earn their right to get that jersey. Munster have the team named before training even starts.

dw7
Posts: 4
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by dw7 »

Has anyone seen McKee play club rugby since the 2019 U20s?

mildlyinterested
Shane Jennings
Posts: 6836
Joined: April 19th, 2017, 9:56 am

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by mildlyinterested »

dw7 wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 6:11 pm
Has anyone seen McKee play club rugby since the 2019 U20s?
club rugby I dunno?

but he played some for the 20's in 2020 and he played recently for leinster a

riocard911
Rhys Ruddock
Posts: 2444
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by riocard911 »

elephantman wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:50 am
It's exactly the type of signing Munster should go after in fairness.

A massive ball carrying young IQ hooker.

Would be a no brainer.

But I'd hope (and assume) that Sheahan would see far more opportunity to pair with RK for the next 10 years than head south.
I’ve always suspected Munster would target Dan Sheehan.

It’s still utterly shameless for Tom Savage to do it so publicly.

Hopefully Dan tells them where to go.
All the more reason to stuff them amárach!!!!

wixfjord
Shane Jennings
Posts: 6880
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by wixfjord »

elephantman wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:50 am
It's exactly the type of signing Munster should go after in fairness.

A massive ball carrying young IQ hooker.

Would be a no brainer.

But I'd hope (and assume) that Sheahan would see far more opportunity to pair with RK for the next 10 years than head south.
I’ve always suspected Munster would target Dan Sheehan.

It’s still utterly shameless for Tom Savage to do it so publicly.

Hopefully Dan tells them where to go.
It’s utterly shameless for a Munster fan blogger to say Munster should try to sign a player that would clearly be a great option for them?

Like what are you on about? :lol:

User avatar
fourthirtythree
Rob Kearney
Posts: 9676
Joined: April 12th, 2008, 11:33 pm
Location: Eight miles high

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by fourthirtythree »

Worse, some of our own agreed he would be a good signing for them!

The world may end in a singularity created by me clutching my pearls so hard they create a black hole.
Datta: what have we given?
My friend, blood shaking my heart
The awful daring of a moment's surrender
Which an age of prudence can never retract
What the thunder said to Brian Lenihan

User avatar
blockhead
Shane Jennings
Posts: 6460
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 1:20 pm
Location: Up Your Stairs!

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by blockhead »

The attraction to them lot of a Dan Sheenan is not just that he would a great signing for them but that it would also be a big blow to us. That's a major factor when this shower sniff a chance to sign one of ours. It's double your money. McCarthy and Salanoa are good examples, do we need him? Not sure. Sign him anyways.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!

User avatar
fourthirtythree
Rob Kearney
Posts: 9676
Joined: April 12th, 2008, 11:33 pm
Location: Eight miles high

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by fourthirtythree »

We know they are better off here. Any player that Penney hasn't dropped for might not be the best option anyway
Datta: what have we given?
My friend, blood shaking my heart
The awful daring of a moment's surrender
Which an age of prudence can never retract
What the thunder said to Brian Lenihan

User avatar
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner
Posts: 23140
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 3:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business
Contact:

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by Dave Cahill »

fourthirtythree wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 7:40 pm
We know they are better off here. Any player that Penney hasn't dropped for might not be the best option anyway
Most of his players are retiring
I have Bumbleflex

Jonny tight lips
Graduate
Posts: 604
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by Jonny tight lips »

wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 6:28 pm
elephantman wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:50 am
It's exactly the type of signing Munster should go after in fairness.

A massive ball carrying young IQ hooker.

Would be a no brainer.

But I'd hope (and assume) that Sheahan would see far more opportunity to pair with RK for the next 10 years than head south.
I’ve always suspected Munster would target Dan Sheehan.

It’s still utterly shameless for Tom Savage to do it so publicly.

Hopefully Dan tells them where to go.
It’s utterly shameless for a Munster fan blogger to say Munster should try to sign a player that would clearly be a great option for them?

Like what are you on about? :lol:
Shameless ... would they talk about another mans attractive cousin like that

elephantman
Bookworm
Posts: 132
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 10:42 am

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by elephantman »

wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 6:28 pm
elephantman wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:50 am
It's exactly the type of signing Munster should go after in fairness.

A massive ball carrying young IQ hooker.

Would be a no brainer.

But I'd hope (and assume) that Sheahan would see far more opportunity to pair with RK for the next 10 years than head south.
I’ve always suspected Munster would target Dan Sheehan.

It’s still utterly shameless for Tom Savage to do it so publicly.

Hopefully Dan tells them where to go.
It’s utterly shameless for a Munster fan blogger to say Munster should try to sign a player that would clearly be a great option for them?

Like what are you

elephantman
Bookworm
Posts: 132
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 10:42 am

Re: Hooker options going forward

Post by elephantman »

wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 6:28 pm
elephantman wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
wixfjord wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:50 am
It's exactly the type of signing Munster should go after in fairness.

A massive ball carrying young IQ hooker.

Would be a no brainer.

But I'd hope (and assume) that Sheahan would see far more opportunity to pair with RK for the next 10 years than head south.
I’ve always suspected Munster would target Dan Sheehan.

It’s still utterly shameless for Tom Savage to do it so publicly.

Hopefully Dan tells them where to go.
It’s utterly shameless for a Munster fan blogger to say Munster should try to sign a player that would clearly be a great option for them?

Like what are you on about? :lol:
Haha, I see your point 😂😂

Not a great choice of words by myself.

Silly thing to say.

Post Reply