Leinster v Dragons RDS Friday 7.35 Eir/TG4

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

nc6000
Mullet

Re: Leinster v Dragons RDS Friday 7.35 Eir/TG4

Post by nc6000 »

LeinsterLeader wrote:There are plenty of things that they could offer ST holders (upgrading to the covered stand vacant seats on rainy nights, for instance) but I never thought priority access was something that was required.
This used to be a thing up until the season before last, you could pay to upgrade to one of the other stands through the app. I upgraded a couple of times from the South Stand to the Anglesea Stand for €11 when the weather looked bad.

It's been done away with now along with the ticket exchange so I guess they were not used enough to keep them going.
arsebiscuits1
Mullet

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

The kids are very much alright.

Ronan Kelleher has settled so well and quickly into this side that his very impressive performance doesn't garner as much notice - a very good complaint to have!

Ryan Baird was definitely motm for me. Constant menace at the lineout. Maul disruptions galore and the 3 or 4 extra leg pumps when others would have gone to ground in the tackle. Definitely looks the real deal.

Scott Penny is a top notch operator at this level already also. His rucking and decision making around the breakdown drastically improved over his last RDS performance also. Whatever about the handling, his quick decision making in both scenarios was really impressive and shows what a valuable asset we have in him. A close second for motm.

Harry Byrne showed a full box of tricks and a lot of confidence every after a few mistakes. His half break at one stage just showed a glimpse of the danger he can offer with ball in hand. I think Jackman was extremely generous with his motm award though. Missed some makeable kicks and a really poor missed touch were blots on the copybook.
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

The oldest player in that group you mentioned is 21 :shock:

I don't mean this to sound dismissive of Benetton, but I would be perfectly happy to see all four of them involved in that game. I'm not saying I'd pick them, but if they ended up in the squad then I wouldn't be particularly nervous about them playing, I'd more be looking forward to it.