Tickets to wasps match

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

brummie-leinster-man
Enlightened

Tickets to wasps match

Post by brummie-leinster-man »

I was just wondering if anyone has got any tickets for this match through Leinster Rugby and if so, where are you sitting? It's easier for me to just buy tickets through wasps but I'd rather be closer to the Leinster supporters.

Plus, while I'm here, has anybody ever taken a baby to a match? We have nobody to babysit so if we go to the game we'll have to bring our 8 month old boy along. Not the most ideal situation but with the match so close to home it'd be a shame to miss it. Any tips or advice is appreciated!

Thanks in advance
outcast eddie
Mullet

Re: Tickets to wasps match

Post by outcast eddie »

I used to bring my little girl to Leinster and Ireland games until she reached 18 months or so. She seemed to enjoy all the comings and goings and was happy enough in her one piece ski suit thingy and backpack carrier. Once they reach toddler age it's pointless trying to get them to focus on anything for 80 mins let alone a rugby game.
She's now seven and has started asking if we can go to a game together so the Wasps game will be the first game since LI in Twickenham for us. I'll need to bring a flag to keep her interested though. I don't see any reason why you couldn't bring an 8 month old to the game.

I doubt all the Fans will be in one area, even Quins the other week had us all spread around the ground. I bought mine (for the Stoop) from LR and it must have been the worst seat in the place. I'll buy direct from the opposition in future.
The odds are good but the goods are odd.
COYBIB
Enlightened

Post by COYBIB »

Wasps have had a pretty successful opening day in their new home, setting a new Aviva Premiership attendance record of 28,254 (in a recognised "home" ground, and not including super dooper rugby days in Twickenham) and thumping London Irish 48-16, whilst Andy Goode becomes the highest points scorer in a single match in Premiership rugby history with a haul of 33 points. (breaking a 16 year old record of 32, set by our very own Niall Woods).

Their on a bit of a crest of a wave at the moment, let's hope they get knocked off their perch before we arrive, because I don't fancy us over there.

jezzer wrote:He will never be the second coming of BOD, because the only thing their game shares is probably the appetite for work around the pitch. He'll hopefully be the first coming of Ringrose.
brummie-leinster-man
Enlightened

Post by brummie-leinster-man »

outcast eddie wrote:I used to bring my little girl to Leinster and Ireland games until she reached 18 months or so. She seemed to enjoy all the comings and goings and was happy enough in her one piece ski suit thingy and backpack carrier. Once they reach toddler age it's pointless trying to get them to focus on anything for 80 mins let alone a rugby game.
She's now seven and has started asking if we can go to a game together so the Wasps game will be the first game since LI in Twickenham for us. I'll need to bring a flag to keep her interested though. I don't see any reason why you couldn't bring an 8 month old to the game.

I doubt all the Fans will be in one area, even Quins the other week had us all spread around the ground. I bought mine (for the Stoop) from LR and it must have been the worst seat in the place. I'll buy direct from the opposition in future.
That's really helpful advice, thanks.

I was at the LI match in Twickers also, a good day out despite the draw.