Leinster v Exeter

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Mauler
Seán Cronin

Re: Leinster v Exeter

Post by Mauler »

Donny B. wrote:
Mauler wrote:I recorded European Rugby Special last night and I just double checked now and they had same graphic as I saw at the end of the Ospres v Tigers game:
Friday
Biarritz v Harlequins 1930 Sky Sports 2
Connacht v Zebre (Red Button)

Saturday
Castres v Ulster 1300 Sky Sports 3
Glasgow v Saints (Red Button)#

Montpellier v Toulon 1540 Sky Sports 3

Exeter v Leinster 1800 Sky Sports 3
Scarlets v Clermont (Red Button)

Sunday
Sarries v Edinburgh 1230 Sky Sports 2
Munster v Racing (Red Button)
Followed by
Leicester v Toulouse
Treviso v Ospreys (Red Button)

Perhaps they had a change of heart and moved us to the Red Button? But the above is what was on the end graphic of their highlights show last night.
Hopefully you're right, they'd have a change of heart before.
Confirmed as above now. We're on Sky Sports 3 on Saturday & Munster on Red Button on Sunday
http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/day/2
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
shoutsloudly

Post by shoutsloudly »

The current forecast from the met office located just up the road from the ground is snow Friday AM then sleet and rain PM. Saturday is dry but cold so bring your thermals.For those Traveling down from Bristol Friday may be a little tricky until you get n the Motorway http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Munster showing as being on the normal Sky Sports 2 here (although they still have us on the red button which has been confirmed by the OLSC via Sky Sports as incorrect).

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12946,00.html

Hope the Munster game is on the normal channel as we have UPC :(
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

sheepshagger wrote:Munster showing as being on the normal Sky Sports 2 here (although they still have us on the red button which has been confirmed by the OLSC via Sky Sports as incorrect).

Do UPC not transmit the appropriate red button signal or is that beyond them.?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Oldschool wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Munster showing as being on the normal Sky Sports 2 here (although they still have us on the red button which has been confirmed by the OLSC via Sky Sports as incorrect).

Do UPC not transmit the appropriate red button signal or is that beyond them.?
Sky don't allow resellers offer their interactive services
I have Bumbleflex
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

Hmmm....Well the 9-6 match against Exeter was error-strewn and played in good weather. High quality 9-6 style games usually have worse weather, less errors and better tactical kicking.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

jesus of all the things about this weekend I never even factored in the weather. Bucketing down in Exeter on Sat evening accroding to reports :(
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

just heard that BRISTOL AIRPORT IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :cry:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

finchamdl wrote:just heard that BRISTOL AIRPORT IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :cry:
Where did you hear that btw? A mate of mine is just leaving the house now and wants to know.
dave13
Bookworm

Post by dave13 »

BBC bristol tweeted it with a picture. originally said departures might resume at 8.30 but no word yet.
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

4 Hour delay on a Bristol bound flight (according to poster on boards weather site) due to inbound plane on ground at Bristol (not a great sign).
Leinster Exile
Mullet

Post by Leinster Exile »

awaaf wrote:4 Hour delay on a Bristol bound flight (according to poster on boards weather site) due to inbound plane on ground at Bristol (not a great sign).
0640 aerlingus cancelled , 1010 flight will be a bigger plane apparently. Bristol airport looking to re open at 1000. Still snowing but very lightly
blaker
Enlightened

Post by blaker »

FYI

It is pissing it down with snow in the centre of London ATM
The Southwest trains service between Waterloo and Exeter is running a restricted timetable - you MUST check up on this if you're going by rail because your plans MAY need to change

nationalrail.co.uk
Leinster jersey on the Great Wall of China.The Mongolians couldn't breach it but the Blues did!
brummie-leinster-man
Enlightened

Post by brummie-leinster-man »

It's coming down pretty heavy in Birmingham too. The weather has come up from the south west so Devon probably had a battering. South Wales had a red warning but its moving north so later today things may clear up down there. The match I should have been playing in looks like it will be called off so this is my only chance of a rugby fix! Fingers crossed!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Leinster Exile wrote:
awaaf wrote:4 Hour delay on a Bristol bound flight (according to poster on boards weather site) due to inbound plane on ground at Bristol (not a great sign).
0640 aerlingus cancelled , 1010 flight will be a bigger plane apparently. Bristol airport looking to re open at 1000. Still snowing but very lightly
1010 flight cancelled now too...
shoutsloudly

Post by shoutsloudly »

Weather Update from the south west. Heavy snow overnight but turning to sleet and rain Now. Motorways into the southwest open. statement from the club about the match posted http://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/news/sand ... er-latest/ suggest you follow chiefs on twitter for updates @exeterchiefs any updates will be posted there. There are delays but at the moment everything is still moving on the roads . Safe trips to every one traveling today things are due to improve in the southwest as the day progresses.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

Just about to head off by road from London... It's snowing like a mofo here!!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Is there many fans flying into Bristol? Hopefully they all get over somehow!
Leinster Exile
Mullet

Post by Leinster Exile »

Donny B. wrote:
Leinster Exile wrote:
1010 flight cancelled now too...
Yup ,thats my Dad fubed now. Back home to do a bit of painting for him
West Brit
Mullet

Post by West Brit »

Rogocoko wrote:Just about to head off by road from London... It's snowing like a mofo here!!
Stop in at Bristol airport on the way and dig out a runway for us.
Caveats apply as it is entirely possible that the information contained in the above post is either an attempt at a wind-up, an attempt at a joke or just plain wrong.