Free Leinster flags from 2pm today....

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

OLSC Committee
Knowledgeable

Free Leinster flags from 2pm today....

Post by OLSC Committee »

The OLSC will be handing out free flags in the ERC's Champions Village at Cardiff Arms Park (right next to the Millennium Stadium) from 2pm today.

These are limited so first come first served!
Please email your feedback/suggestions/comments to olsc 'at' leinsterrugby.ie as we may miss it on the forum

Join us on Facebook: Official Leinster Supporters Club
Follow us on Twitter: OLSCRugby
Amz
Mullet

Re: Free Leinster flags from 2pm today....

Post by Amz »

Thanks for the flags guys, we'd given away the 9 we brought over, in pubs on the way to the ground, so was great to stock up again :)
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

Well done to one and all in the OLSC, you played a blinder with flags and massive work behind the scenes.
Yesterday afternoon must just as successful, no doubt finalised with a couple of sore heads.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
simplythebest
Enlightened

Post by simplythebest »

I presume us STH's will be getting the Heineken Cup Winners pin in our bag of goodies, like we did in 2009? I still have my 2009 one attached firmly to the collar of my jersey and really want a 2011 one to balance it out.
LEINSTER pour toujours
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Mackman15 wrote:Well done to one and all in the OLSC, you played a blinder with flags and massive work behind the scenes.
Yesterday afternoon must just as successful, no doubt finalised with a couple of sore heads.
+1