Maguire signs for Connacht

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Re: Maguire signs for Connacht

Post by [Jackass] »

Well, that's Munster TH dilema sorted in a couple of years now anyway.

What else do they need and we'll send it West.
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

[Jackass] wrote:Well, that's Munster TH dilema sorted in a couple of years now anyway.

Funny how things change. This time two years ago they were supplying the starting Irish front row for the grand slam, now they can't even get one on the bench. They have 3 expensive NIQ props, we have one. In another two years (give or take) we could have a position where 5 (i.e. starting panel and two subs) of the leading Irish front rows are all playing in Leinster.

The other players I'd most expect to be in the mix around then would be Ulster guys: Best, Court, McAllister.

But then Munster have a 24 year old tighthead in his first year in their academy.
downsouthdukin
Mullet

Post by downsouthdukin »

[Jackass] wrote:Well, that's Munster TH dilema sorted in a couple of years now anyway.

well you do owe us for Ross and Reddan.. and another one for Lewis :wink:
Big match from Munster.Don't really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.What a beautiful machine with that ruthless side to them.
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

Well you have Jones, Keatley, Ronan and were sniffing around Hagan, Carr and no doubt will make one or two more Leinster signings in the off season, so you better make a list ;)

(oh, and Tony Ward, the All Black winning hero :p)
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
downsouthdukin
Mullet

Post by downsouthdukin »

[Jackass] wrote:Well you have Jones, Keatley, Ronan and were sniffing around Hagan, Carr and no doubt will make one or two more Leinster signings in the off season, so you better make a list ;)

(oh, and Tony Ward, the All Black winning hero :p)

well only jones starts and just the last two, not to get into semantics.....
Big match from Munster.Don't really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.What a beautiful machine with that ruthless side to them.
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

We knew this was coming a month or two ago. Maguire was moving west a few months ago. A good swap for Hagan me thinks
Come live with me in SEALAND!!