Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by meinster »

Nice one on the audio format, even if it's less effective this episode with the integrated highlights. Keep up the good work!
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Great stuff lads. Was humming that opening tune all Saturday night.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

This is very good stuff. Keep it coming.

ps Please stop saying ' individual trusts'
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Fitzybobs
Bookworm

Post by Fitzybobs »

Best one so far. Keep up the good work.
leinster80
Enlightened

Post by leinster80 »

Thumbs up here. Maybe be brave and give some match predictions for the four provinces.
Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

bluestalktv wrote:Hi Folks,

From this week on, Blues Talk tv will also be available for download in audio only format in addition to the video blog.

We are aware of the sound issues and are endevering to correct them, but please be patient with us as our budget can only dream of luxuries like shoestrings!

The decision to use Dailymotion over YouTube was based upon the fact that YouTube videos are limited to 15 mins in length, whereas we are aiming to be closer to the 20 minute mark. A Dailymotion player application is available for free for "I-devices" and Android phones also.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.
Huzzah!!! :clap:

It's like they asked us for opinions, we gave them, they listened and then delivered...what kind of black magic is this!? :shock:

Fair play lads, DL'd ep3 and can't wait to stroll into work tomorrow.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

Skinfull wrote:

Huzzah!!! :clap:

It's like they asked us for opinions, we gave them, they listened and then delivered...what kind of black magic is this!? :shock:
:lol:
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Post by scrum25 »

bluestalktv wrote:Blues Talk tv episode 3 is available now in both video and audio format. This week we take a look back at Leinsters victory over Munster in the Aviva Stadium and the incidents from the match. We also take a look forward to the first game of our HEC campaign against Racing Metro.

Well done lads best yet - DC Paul wallace better watch out or you might take his job on Sky
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

The content is what is important and once again it is well-Informed, realistic, erudite. The technical issues are only minor and don't detract from the enjoyment of the presentation.

Well done again lads, really enjoying listening to two people who know what they are talking about, unlike a number of "professional" broadcasters we could all name and are commented upon on this forum from time to time.
Phil06
Graduate

Post by Phil06 »

jordanracer wrote:The content is what is important and once again it is well-Informed, realistic, erudite. The technical issues are only minor and don't detract from the enjoyment of the presentation.

Well done again lads, really enjoying listening to two people who know what they are talking about, unlike a number of "professional" broadcasters we could all name and are commented upon on this forum from time to time.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

What day does this come out? Coz I've got a jonesy for more!
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

In Episode 4 of Blues Talk TV, we discuss the opening game of Leinsters HEC campaign against Racing Metro, and look forward to the clash with Saracens in Wembley Stadium.

Also available in audio only format on the above link
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

Excellent stuff again lads, I like the use of clips from the tv coverage when you are analysing parts of the match.

Well done
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

REally enjoyed that!
Get in the f%~king bag.
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

i would slightly disagree with the analysis of the kearney try, if you pause the clip at 7.33 you'll notice the racing defender has created a dog leg in the defensive line giving sexton the space to run into, this is the key to the play imo. His pass is sweet and a classic case of a "scoring pass" but it only came about cos a defender went awol following darce (i think) rather than stay in his zone and stopping sexton.

really enjoying the shows though, keep 'em coming.
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Phil06
Graduate

Post by Phil06 »

Excellent as usual guys...
Well done Jim... :clap: :clap: :clap:
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

In Episode 5 of Blues Talk tv, we look back at Leinsters win against Saracens in Wembley and take a look forward to our Magners League clash against Connacht.
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

Another great edition lads (and lass), like the newsdesk insert, well done to all
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

jordanracer wrote:Another great edition lads (and lass), like the newsdesk insert, well done to all
Not had a chance to view the latest one covering the Sarries game yet (co-incidentally looked out for it lastnight) but hopefully will do later this evening and look forward to it.Been impressed so far. Maybe asking out of turn,but wonder if it could be produced a bit earlier in the week (given that it is primarily a 'review' package ?).Either way,keep up the good work.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

HUDSOC wrote:Maybe asking out of turn,but wonder if it could be produced a bit earlier in the week (given that it is primarily a 'review' package ?).Either way,keep up the good work.
Yeah lads! With all the money we pay to watch you, (Not to mention all the kind remarks) yid think yizid get off yizzer arses a bit smarter. :roll:

Hope to watch it later too!