Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

riocard911
Shane Jennings

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by riocard911 »

Dave Cahill wrote: October 13th, 2022, 12:55 pm
johng wrote:I thought Dave's suggestion of Rotating Ulster and Munster as the Lansdown Rd game every year had a lot to recommend it
Jason's I think? Can't remember, don't watch the show, seems a bit meh
Musha, you're too modest. No need to hide your light under a bushel! :wink: :lol:
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Sorry Jason... :(
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s victory over Connacht in the Sportsground, preview the clash with Munster in the Aviva Stadium and discuss the current parlous state of the Premiership in England
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

bluestalktv wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:23 am This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s victory over Connacht in the Sportsground, preview the clash with Munster in the Aviva Stadium and discuss the current parlous state of the Premiership in England
"It can't happen here!" - Love the t-shirt, JG.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I thought of you when I put it on. :D
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

johng wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:07 pm I thought of you when I put it on. :D
OMG, I've grown predictable! Time to kick the bucket so. Before I go, one for the true cognoscenti..... 😉:

https://youtu.be/111kk3b6Qfw
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we take a look back at Leinster's Aviva Stadium victory over Munster in the the URC, preview this weekend's trip to Llanelli to take on the Scarlets and discuss the rest of the week's rugby news.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we’re taking a look back at Leinster’s away victory over Scarlets in the URC before previewing Ireland A’s game against an All Blacks XV, and the big game of the weekend, Ireland vs South Africa in the Aviva Stadium
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Ireland’s hard-fought victory over World Champions South Africa in the Aviva Stadium and the previous night’s disappointment against New Zealand A. We preview our game against Fiji and discuss the rest of the weekend’s international action.
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

Happy you guys managed to set your differences aside! Dave the honest diplomat sorting everything out I'm sure
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we take a look back at Ireland’s successful Autumn International Series, review the win against Glasgow in the URC and preview the visit of Ulster to the RDS for a top of the the table interprovincial clash.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk TV we take a look back at 14-man Leinster’s United Rugby Championship win over Ulster in the RDS and review the rest of the weekend’s results. We discuss the personnel changes at the top of Welsh and English rugby, ask if the Heineken European Champions Cup has a future in its current guise, and preview Leinster’s trip to Le Harve to take on Racing 92
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

In our 400th episode - which we didn’t realise at the time – we take a look back at Leinster’s stunning away victory over Racing 92 in France, review the rest of the Irish provinces in action in Europe and look forward to the visit of Gloucester to the RDS

Couple of changes being made. Sounder.fm are sunsetting their podcast platform, so we are moving to anchor.fm. Our older episodes have been transferred over to the new platform and the sounder.fm feed now forwards to the anchor.fm one. The advantage of this change is that our audio podcast is now available on Spotify

Our new url on anchor.fm is https://anchor.fm/bluestalktv
We can be found on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/show/477MQO5YE ... a954b04115
And our new RSS feed url for podcast apps etc is https://anchor.fm/s/d5d52e30/podcast/rss

Our website address has also changed - it's now www.bluestalktv.com
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

400 episodes - that's some achievement! Comhghairdeas lads and well done!!!!
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

I prefer their earlier stuff.
A proud Winsome Fluter
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

bluestalktv wrote: December 15th, 2022, 12:12 pm In our 400th episode - which we didn’t realise at the time – we take a look back at Leinster’s stunning away victory over Racing 92 in France, review the rest of the Irish provinces in action in Europe and look forward to the visit of Gloucester to the RDS

Couple of changes being made. Sounder.fm are sunsetting their podcast platform, so we are moving to anchor.fm. Our older episodes have been transferred over to the new platform and the sounder.fm feed now forwards to the anchor.fm one. The advantage of this change is that our audio podcast is now available on Spotify

Our new url on anchor.fm is https://anchor.fm/bluestalktv
We can be found on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/show/477MQO5YE ... a954b04115
And our new RSS feed url for podcast apps etc is https://anchor.fm/s/d5d52e30/podcast/rss

Our website address has also changed - it's now www.bluestalktv.com
I was able to access the Spotify version of the show via the link above. But when I tried to use the Spotify search function Blues Talk TV does not come up. The search gives me a Blue Talk from Birmingham, Blues Kitchen (various episodes) and Bluestalk, a song by Steve Marriott and Brian Jones I didn't even know existed, etc. etc....
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Blues Talk TV Rugby or Blues Talk Rugby finds us (or at least it does for me)
I have Bumbleflex
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Dave Cahill wrote: December 16th, 2022, 10:49 am Blues Talk TV Rugby or Blues Talk Rugby finds us (or at least it does for me)
Search for Blues Talk Rugby gives me OTB Rugby followed by a host of other rugby podcasts - House of, RTÉ, the BBC 5 live one, etc. Can't see the BTTV anywhere in that list.

Search for Blues Talk TV Rugby and the one I'm looking for, i.e. straight outta Dublin, is top of the list!!!

Could be something to do with me being in Deutschland.
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Are we getting any more Blues Talk?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

the spoofer wrote:Are we getting any more Blues Talk?
In the Dawson Lounge right now
, so not tonight Josephine!
I have Bumbleflex