season ticket perks

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

irishjonny
Knowledgeable

season ticket perks

Post by irishjonny »

Does anyone know if the 10% discount is only for the Leinster Store in Donnybrook or does it include Active Sportswear in Blackrock as I think they run the shop.
best quote from croker was this old boy behind me after about 65 minutes when you could see the red jerseys flooding out of the place

"Lock the gates, make them watch"

Disturbing yet arousing at the same time
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: season ticket perks

Post by Darce »

Pretty sure its both stores....
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Post by macboomba »

It also covers the shop in the RDS on match days.
"sh!t like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
irishjonny
Knowledgeable

Post by irishjonny »

great thanks, god help me but i think i'm gonna buy one of those leinster/ulster shirts, need to save €6.50!
best quote from croker was this old boy behind me after about 65 minutes when you could see the red jerseys flooding out of the place

"Lock the gates, make them watch"

Disturbing yet arousing at the same time
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

irishjonny wrote:great thanks, god help me but i think i'm gonna buy one of those leinster/ulster shirts, need to save €6.50!
:shock: You are a committed fan if you're going to buy that jersey!
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

irishjonny wrote:great thanks, god help me but i think i'm gonna buy one of those leinster/ulster shirts, need to save €6.50!
God help you is right!!! :lol: :wink:
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

And here was us thinking the current Canterbury range is the worst possible :?
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

olaf the fat wrote:And here was us thinking the current Canterbury range is the worst possible :?

It is not a particularly Leinster jersey. While I understand they need to have white and they need to have 02 . Do they have to make it look so much like the English Jersey?

It needs a rambunctious unicorn to sort it out I reckon
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

mtleinster wrote:
olaf the fat wrote:And here was us thinking the current Canterbury range is the worst possible :?

It is not a particularly Leinster jersey. While I understand they need to have white and they need to have 02 . Do they have to make it look so much like the English Jersey?

It needs a rambunctious unicorn to sort it out I reckon
or maybe some blue might help.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

whats the jersey? Anyone have a link?
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

Skinfull wrote:whats the jersey? Anyone have a link?
http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 7&start=20 not nice!!!
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

Slipper1 wrote:
or maybe some blue might help.
I did think it was quite a dark shade alright. Perhaps it's just very very very very very very very very dark blue!
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Post by macboomba »

According to the latest Leinster Ezine "season ticketholders get......, exclusive members pack, including the member's scarf, member's discounts and much more"

So it looks like another scarf to add to the collection. Hope they made enough for everyone this year. :wink:
"sh!t like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

macboomba wrote:According to the latest Leinster Ezine "season ticketholders get......, exclusive members pack, including the member's scarf, member's discounts and much more"

So it looks like another scarf to add to the collection. Hope they made enough for everyone this year. :wink:
I was going to say "ah, not another scarf!!", but seeing as so many of them ended up with Clermont and Toulouse fans last season, it's probably a good thing :)
Dont Panic!
Blåränderna
Graduate

Post by Blåränderna »

macboomba wrote:It also covers the shop in the RDS on match days.

Are you serious!? We've been paying full whack for the last two years!
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

mtleinster wrote:It is not a particularly Leinster jersey. While I understand they need to have white and they need to have 02 . Do they have to make it look so much like the English Jersey?
Still a million miles better than the Munster/Connacht one. Looked like a bad Mayo GAA jersey, and that's saying something!
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

Anyone have any idea's what else is in the season ticket pack. I have become accustomed to the almost compulsory scarf, car bumper sticket, Captain America and Wagamamma vouchers but what else?? Will we get the dundrum 10% discount card again??

Maybe a Michael Cheika 5 year DVD of all of the teams best moments under his mgt and interviews would bw good ala the Toulose dvd that was part of the ST pack a few years ago.
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Blåränderna wrote:
macboomba wrote:It also covers the shop in the RDS on match days.

Are you serious!? We've been paying full whack for the last two years!
Yep, 10% off in the shops at the RDS & Donnybrook on production of your season ticket.
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Donald wrote:Anyone have any idea's what else is in the season ticket pack. I have become accustomed to the almost compulsory scarf, car bumper sticket, Captain America and Wagamamma vouchers but what else?? Will we get the dundrum 10% discount card again??

Maybe a Michael Cheika 5 year DVD of all of the teams best moments under his mgt and interviews would bw good ala the Toulose dvd that was part of the ST pack a few years ago.
A DVD would be savage. I have no use for all those vouchers and stickers and stuff. I just lose them anyway.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

I would have loved a beanie - lots of times my head has been frozen at games, and I'd certainly wear it other times.
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!