:: Girv The Swerve Shrine - Close your mouths! ::

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Colm
Mullet

:: Girv The Swerve Shrine - Close your mouths! ::

Post by Colm »

I bought this back at the start of the season on the Leinster Ruby Auction and I promised Flash Gordon I'd stick it up.

Jersey also signed by ...
- Malcolm O'Kelly
- Dennis Hickie
- Emmet Byrne
- Reggie Corrigan
- Eric Miller

Can you believe the Girvinator actually SWERVED in this. This was worn in swerve-mode during an away match towards the end of last season.

Yours in Swerviness,
Colm.
Last edited by Colm on February 27th, 2006, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Almost brings a tear to the eye.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Legendary Colm....LEGENDARY
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

As if being Girves wasn't enough, having it signed by pretty much the full complement of modern Leinster legends is the chocolate icing on the delicious cake!
I have Bumbleflex
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Lads, I'm filling up......its just...so....so...beautiful...... :cry:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Dave Cahill wrote:As if being Girves wasn't enough, having it signed by pretty much the full complement of modern Leinster legends is the chocolate icing on the delicious cake!
I'm bringing it to the Connacht game to see if I can get more names. Felipe is top of my list!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

I'm bringing it to the Connacht game to see if I can get more names. Felipe is top of my list!
I'd be careful doing that cause some of the lads here would kill for that piece of Girve memorabilia :lol:
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

thecoofreak wrote:I'd be careful doing that cause some of the lads here would kill for that piece of Girve memorabilia :lol:
I'm from Clondalkin ... Killing people is second nature to me :twisted:
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

re

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Why would you ruin Girvs shirt by getting lesser lights to sign it?
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Colm
Mullet

Re: re

Post by Colm »

Malahide Mullet wrote:Why would you ruin Girvs shirt by getting lesser lights to sign it?
Because I wanna frame it with the squad names ... I've already got a Dublin GAA jersey signed by the team and an Irish Soccer Jersey signed by the team including turnipstan's famous son Roy.
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Given that it's last season's jersey, shouldn't you be trying to get legends from last year?

I'm thinking Big Vic here, but to reall make it special, you should get David Holwell's sig on it. that would be cool.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Don't ever mention anything to do with Girv and Bog and chavball in the same sentence again
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

If the Girv jersey gets hung on a wall anywhere near a Keano jersey, the Girv shirt will be repossessed by the Leinster Branch.
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Oscar wrote:If the Girv jersey gets hung on a wall anywhere near a Keano jersey, the Girv shirt will be repossessed by the Leinster Branch.
Cheika comes from the Roy Keane school of no nonsense so there is no shame in Keano's emminent signature beside Girvan's. Ahem!
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Oscar wrote:If the Girv jersey gets hung on a wall anywhere near a Keano jersey, the Girv shirt will be repossessed by the Leinster Branch.
YAWN! Here we go, narrow-minded sports fans. No respect for other sports. :D

Malahide Mullet wrote:Don't ever mention anything to do with Girv and Bog and chavball in the same sentence again
I'm a fan of all sports I don't just support one sport and shun the rest. You sound like that Gavin Lad from FM104 with your BOGBALL and CHAVBALL statements. :lol:
Last edited by Colm on February 28th, 2006, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

bluesky wrote:Cheika comes from the Roy Keane school of no nonsense so there is no shame in Keano's emminent signature beside Girvan's. Ahem!
Here Here! Some proper respect!
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Colm wrote:
bluesky wrote:Cheika comes from the Roy Keane school of no nonsense so there is no shame in Keano's emminent signature beside Girvan's. Ahem!
Here Here! Some proper respect!
I hate the word Chav anyway...and find bogball offensive!

National sport and all....

Chav is such a brit word bleugh...prefer knacker or scobie myself!
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Nothing against soccer at all. Just you wouldn't find Girv walking out on his teammates the night before the World Cup, now would you?

Keano doens't deserve to be on the same wall as a legend like Girv.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Goys,

Please, do not disrespect the Girv thread with the words "Skobie, chav, knacker or Keane". Treat it with the reverence it deserves......
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Oscar wrote:Nothing against soccer at all. Just you wouldn't find Girv walking out on his teammates the night before the World Cup, now would you?
I think you'll find Keano walked out on May 22nd/23rd and Ireland's first match Vs Cameroon was on June 1st.