Woohoo to the postman!!!!!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

CM wrote:LM

Do you know the seat number/row for our tickets?
Row 3 if I remember correctly. I'll check when I get home.
CM
Mullet

Post by CM »

Leinsterman wrote:
CM wrote:LM

Do you know the seat number/row for our tickets?
Row 3 if I remember correctly. I'll check when I get home.
Cheers. Mine's in Row 13, seat 218. As long as all the tickets are in same block of seats then it'll be fine. Worst comes to worst I'll sit on my own.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

CM wrote:Worst comes to worst I'll sit on my own.
Sounds good. At least we have it in writing.
CM
Mullet

Post by CM »

Leinsterman wrote:
CM wrote:Worst comes to worst I'll sit on my own.
Sounds good. At least we have it in writing.

:x :lol: :lol:
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Right - checked the tickets. Row 3 Seats 154-160
CM
Mullet

Post by CM »

Leinsterman wrote:Right - checked the tickets. Row 3 Seats 154-160
Cheers. Do you know if all the Leinster supporters are in same area of that section. i.e. is my solitary ticket likely to be in the same section of our supporters as the tickets you got?
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Well the tickets I have are allegedly in the Supporters Club section. However, Section 23 is solely for Leinster supporters anyway so that ticket won't be surrounded by Toulouse fans.....
CM
Mullet

Post by CM »

However, Section 23 is solely for Leinster supporters anyway so that ticket won't be surrounded by Toulouse fans.....
Cool, that's fine then.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Flash - im trying to forget about the whole HK 7's thing. .been on to Trailfinders today and my refund (25% of the flight cost) is on its way back to the Visa card. . .offsets the flight Toulouse (well thats how im trying to sell it to myself!).
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

That avatar of yours is ever so slightly disturbing. What is even more disturbing is the thought that you might have given names to those sheep.
Even more disturbing is the fact that you might have taken that picture yourself!!!!!!

And finally - it's too feckin big!!!!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

The size thing you mentioned - I get that said to me quite often. . . Boom Boom!
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

when we were there a few years back all munster supporters were in areas 21-25 and 32-39 if i remember correctly. toulouse supporters club 'le huit' were in the virage est - drums, air-raid sirens, etc..

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:when we were there a few years back all munster supporters were in areas 21-25 and 32-39 if i remember correctly. toulouse supporters club 'le huit' were in the virage est - drums, air-raid sirens, etc..

Cheers Socks. Just how noisy was it out there?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

well thanks to the 'greatest fans in the world' <SUP>TM</SUP> the atmosphere was amazing. there were 2 supporters clubs from toulouse 'le huit' and i don't know the name of the other - they were located in sections 8 and 10 respectively. the drums they use are pretty cool as they don't hammer them incessantly for 80 mins - only when they have possession i think (if anyone was at toulouse usap in dublin you'd get the idea). the siren only blared out the odd time - when they were inside the 22 or looked like they were pressing for a try i think. we were at the opposite end so wasn't exactly deafening but from my experience in san sebastian last year, bodhrans are a waste of time if you are trying to make a racket to counter that lot.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:well thanks to the 'greatest fans in the world' <SUP>TM</SUP> the atmosphere was amazing. there were 2 supporters clubs from toulouse 'le huit' and i don't know the name of the other - they were located in sections 8 and 10 respectively. the drums they use are pretty cool as they don't hammer them incessantly for 80 mins - only when they have possession i think (if anyone was at toulouse usap in dublin you'd get the idea). the siren only blared out the odd time - when they were inside the 22 or looked like they were pressing for a try i think. we were at the opposite end so wasn't exactly deafening but from my experience in san sebastian last year, bodhrans are a waste of time if you are trying to make a racket to counter that lot.
Are they like most French clubs when they get behind though? Even at 41-3 last weekend in the Stade there was booing of the team if things went wrong. And I remember fans running on the pitch to try and attack Poitrenaud when I was at the Heineken Cup final.... :?
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

Flash Gordon wrote:Are they like most French clubs when they get behind though?
don't think you'll need to worry about that...
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:Are they like most French clubs when they get behind though?
don't think you'll need to worry about that...
I dunno.....didn't honestly think we'd get this far to be honest, but now we're there I think this team could give almost anyone a game.
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Tickets arrived safely to the furthest outpost (I think) of Leinster Rugby.

I was in Toulouse for the Munster game in 2002(freebie) and had seats in the Balcon Presedential. Went for the same(now thats affluence)

My blurry recollection is that its a great stadium with good views from all areas.

Just a word of warning. They had set up "official" Heineken drinking halls in a basketball court near the ground. It was cr@p and we found a lovely little bar not far away where all the locals gathered before and after the game.

Great spot.