Ireland v France Sunday 10th March 2019

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Ireland v France Sunday 10th March 2019

Post by Made Of Ale »

I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who could provide two tickets for this game. It's the big one of the 6 Nations for me, for personal reasons. I've had no luck finding them elsewhere and really don't want to resort to the secondary selling sites.

Please PM me if you're able to help!
humcdona
Beginner

Re: Ireland v France Sunday 10th March 2019

Post by humcdona »

Ireland v France ticket wanted. If you have a spare ticket to sell, contact Hugh McDonough at *** Edited by mod *** or work email *** Edited by mod *** or home email *** Edited by mod *** Thank you Hugh

*** USE THE PM FUNCTION ***
Last edited by limecat on March 8th, 2019, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phone number and email addresses removed
humcdona
Beginner

Post by humcdona »

I got my Ireland v France ticket at last. Thanks Hugh McDonough :D
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

Made Of Ale wrote:I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who could provide two tickets for this game. It's the big one of the 6 Nations for me, for personal reasons. I've had no luck finding them elsewhere and really don't want to resort to the secondary selling sites.

Please PM me if you're able to help!
I'm still looking! I really would be grateful if anyone had two tickets to sell to a good home. Please PM if you can help out.
Bosley
Beginner

Post by Bosley »

Looking for a ticket for the game Sunday if anyone has a spare. A single ticket is good, but two would be even better :D