England V Ireland Six Nations 2018

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

England V Ireland Six Nations 2018

Post by Rogocoko »

Long shot.... but looking for 2 tickets this game!

Please DM me if there's any going!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Leinster Lout
Graduate

Re: England V Ireland Six Nations 2018

Post by Leinster Lout »

I too would like to hopelessly seek tickets for this if any are going
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

same here lads. looking for 2.
Am going to pop over for the weekend on the off chance there is a spare going. Don't fancy ending up in the web ellis pub in twickers (ended up there 2 years ago) which is good craic but not the same. Hitting the white swan before the game down by the river. Any irish groups travelling over with a no show...please ping me.
MrCockles
Beginner

Post by MrCockles »

Heading over myself and knew ages ago we would have no tickets. Is it better to go to the fan zone or the Web Ellis for pre and post match drinks
wexford bohs
Beginner

Post by wexford bohs »

MrCockles wrote:Heading over myself and knew ages ago we would have no tickets. Is it better to go to the fan zone or the Web Ellis for pre and post match drinks
I was told to go to the Richmond pub before the game by my boss in work who has been over a few times to the games in twickenham.
MrCockles
Beginner

Post by MrCockles »

wexford bohs wrote:
MrCockles wrote:Heading over myself and knew ages ago we would have no tickets. Is it better to go to the fan zone or the Web Ellis for pre and post match drinks
I was told to go to the Richmond pub before the game by my boss in work who has been over a few times to the games in twickenham.
cheers

Richmond is the area near the stadium and some pubs there but could not find the Richmond pub but we will try around the area who knows maybe someone has a ticket. .....one lives in hope
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Similar to the above, heading over without tickets and will probably setup camp around Richmond, be happy for a last minute/second ticket for any no-shows.

Has anyone been to the Twickenham Fan Village before a match? Debating whether to hang around Richmond for the game or head upto the Fans Village to watch it and a few beers afterwards.
msmx5
Beginner

Post by msmx5 »

Also (still) looking here, had trip planned since Jan. Any no of tickets between 1 and 5 would be great but think there are better chances of winning the lottery!
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Another long shot but we're travelling over short of one ticket (for me :( )- if anyone can help let me know...
Summer is ready when you are