Six Nations ticket lottery

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
D4surfer
Mullet

Six Nations ticket lottery

Post by D4surfer »

I have entered the lottery again this year despite no success last year. I have 2 season tickets and looked for 2 tickets for each match on each season ticket so 12 in all. It will be interesting to see if I'm lucky this year. I'll come back here if I get more than I need to facilitate anyone unsuccessful.
yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Re: Six Nations ticket lottery

Post by yellabelly1961 »

We got the usual- 2 for the Italy game! Disappointing as we had entered the lottery for the 3 games..If anyone has any to sell would be delighted to buy them (unlikely I know! :( )
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

Here we go again. I just received an email for next year's matches against England and France. Fingers crossed.
wexford bohs
Beginner

Post by wexford bohs »

This is my third year applying and haven't got tickets for any of the games. Hopefully third time lucky
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

I just got my "Dear John" letter. No great surprise but disappointing.
Mackeroo
Beginner

Post by Mackeroo »

Got notification from the Irish Rugby Supporters Club that I’d missed out on tickets for both games in the ballot earlier. Been to most home games since 2011, think I’ve missed 2 in that time.

If anyone has 1-2 tickets to either/both games going spare let me know.
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

I just got my annual "Unsuccessful" email from Leinster regarding the lottery for 2020 6 Nations tickets.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

wexford bohs wrote:This is my third year applying and haven't got tickets for any of the games. Hopefully third time lucky
+1
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

and just to add to the feeling of disappointment of current and likely rugby cancellations I get the annual email informing me of a lack of success in the Six Nations Season Ticket Holder Lottery.....if matches go ahead at all/at 50% or full capacity at least that will be something to look forward to....defo not buying a lotto ticket tonight, (have I the same odds of winning in the Season Ticket Holder Lottery as I do of winning the Lotto jackpot? Do Paddy Power offer equivalent odds on winning The Six Nations Season Ticket Holder Lottery as they do for Son of Shergar to win Squid Game?).....
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

Another year, another dissapointment. I just got my "unsuccessful" email. I'm curious if any was successful.
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Successful this year. 2 got for the France match.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

D4surfer wrote: December 14th, 2022, 10:45 am Another year, another disappointment. I just got my "unsuccessful" email. I'm curious if any was successful.
same boat....
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

Here we go again. I just received an email for next year's 6 Nations matches. Fingers crossed but with very little expectation. I have only ever managed to get 2 tickets v Italy once over the last 8 years.
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

D4surfer wrote: December 6th, 2023, 5:19 pm Here we go again. I just received an email for next year's 6 Nations matches. Fingers crossed but with very little expectation. I have only ever managed to get 2 tickets v Italy once over the last 8 years.
I just received my annual unsuccessful email. No surprise.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

D4surfer wrote: December 13th, 2023, 2:47 pm
D4surfer wrote: December 6th, 2023, 5:19 pm Here we go again. I just received an email for next year's 6 Nations matches. Fingers crossed but with very little expectation. I have only ever managed to get 2 tickets v Italy once over the last 8 years.
+1
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

The Doc wrote: December 13th, 2023, 4:00 pm
D4surfer wrote: December 13th, 2023, 2:47 pm
+1
+2
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

No luck either.

Sent from my SM-G990B2 using Tapatalk

yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Post by yellabelly1961 »

Nada!
bronxbull
Knowledgeable

Post by bronxbull »

Tried the supporters club link for all 3 matches this morning at 10am but no joy.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

bronxbull wrote:Tried the supporters club link for all 3 matches this morning at 10am but no joy.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
No joy here. A two in the basket for Scotland. When I went to pay, error kept showing up. Rinsed and repeated for Italy. Nada.

Sent from my SM-G990B2 using Tapatalk