Wales v Ireland 2017

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Wales v Ireland 2017

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Very early to be thinking about this but just curious if anyone has gone before and found it easy to get decent tickets when they go on general sale by the WRU? Hoping to bring a couple of people to their first game so want to make sure the seats are good. I'd imagine a lot of Irish will travel down from London and Wales seem to sell out most games. Don't really want to go through my club because they're never reliable and I'd rather get it sorted sooner. Google tells me that they probably won't be on sale until October anyway.

Basically I'm just wondering if people have tried to buy them and they've either been sold out or stuck in a corner or something. Thanks!