RWC Final Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

RWC Final Tickets

Post by Rogocoko »

It's a long shot.... But looking for some tickets to the RWC final. If anyone has spares or wants to free up some cash for themselves :D please send me a DM!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: RWC Final Tickets

Post by footrush »

Rogocoko wrote:It's a long shot.... But looking for some tickets to the RWC final. If anyone has spares or wants to free up some cash for themselves :D please send me a DM!
Showing that they are available on the official site at the moment ?.
Flying wedge
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Re: RWC Final Tickets

Post by Rogocoko »

footrush wrote:
Rogocoko wrote:It's a long shot.... But looking for some tickets to the RWC final. If anyone has spares or wants to free up some cash for themselves :D please send me a DM!
Showing that they are available on the official site at the moment ?.
The £700 ones... Can't afford those!!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.