Spare world cup tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
finchamdl
Learner

Spare world cup tickets

Post by finchamdl »

Hi Lads, I've got 7 tickets for Ireland v Romania and 4 for each of our potential quarter finals (both in cardiff) all category C that I'm looking to offload. I was a bit luckier in the ballot than I expected! Also, if anyone has any spare tickets for the Italy game I would be interested in buying them off you or doing a trade. Let me know if you're interested.
Sionnach
Bookworm

Re: Spare world cup tickets

Post by Sionnach »

You and me too. I got shafted in the Olympic ballot - put in for 3k of tickets and got £75 worth.

Not going to make that same mistake again so I put in for 9k of tickets and got just shy of 7k allocated. Luckily work have said they'll take whatever I don't want. Phew!
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Hey finch,

Are those Saturday tickets availablr still? If so I'll take them off your hands

Have 2 spare Sunday QF tickets If you need them
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

Leezer wrote:Hey finch,

Are those Saturday tickets availablr still? If so I'll take them off your hands

Have 2 spare Sunday QF tickets If you need them
I just need to check if any friends/family want them but assuming they don't they're all yours! I'll let you know in the next few days when I know
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Cheers , DM me when you know
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I only applied for 4 tickets for the 2 X Cardiff qfs. Got shag all. If anyone has spares for these let me know.
superlamps008
Beginner

Post by superlamps008 »

Hi,

I have 2 spare tickets for the Italy World Cup game - the cat D ones (I.e. 50 stg)

What I want , and what I hope someone can provide me with is a straight swap for two tickets to the France game the following week.

If interested then please get in touch with me on this.

Cheers all.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Tickets on sale again today

bought 2 ireland France

bought two QF assuming we finished second but ran out of money so couldnt process
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
harryd20

Post by harryd20 »

TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi finchamdl,

Would love 2 tickets to QF2 on the Saturday if still available?

Can buy outright or swap you two tickets for QF3 on the Sunday (also Cat C).

Cheers!
Last edited by harryd20 on July 8th, 2015, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

I'm after two tickets for Italy game is anyone has any spares. I didn't get any of the tickets I applied for.
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

Looking for spare tickets for the Sunday QF if anyone has any (cat c or d) thanks
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Post by Vamos los azules »

Just an FYI for anyone who is still looking that I have put 1 Ireland v Italy ticket back into the official resale and the info says it should appear for people to purchase within 3 days.

I'd have offered it on here but quite frankly I don't need the hassle of juggling gold dust so official channels won!
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Vamos los azules wrote:Just an FYI for anyone who is still looking that I have put 1 Ireland v Italy ticket back into the official resale and the info says it should appear for people to purchase within 3 days.

I'd have offered it on here but quite frankly I don't need the hassle of juggling gold dust so official channels won!
What exactly is the point of this post? Do you think it's helpful in some way? :roll:
Vamos los azules
Mullet

nc6000 wrote:
Vamos los azules wrote:Just an FYI for anyone who is still looking that I have put 1 Ireland v Italy ticket back into the official resale and the info says it should appear for people to purchase within 3 days.

What exactly is the point of this post? Do you think it's helpful in some way? :roll:
Tickets haven't exactly been easy to come by for people, and unless people are checking obsessively every day you don't know when tickets will appear through the resale.

My intention was to advise anyone who may be in the situation of still wanting one that checking over the next couple of days may reap rewards. I thought people might appreciate the tip off to do so. Clearly I was wrong.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Vamos los azules wrote:
nc6000 wrote:

Tickets haven't exactly been easy to come by for people, and unless people are checking obsessively every day you don't know when tickets will appear through the resale.

My intention was to advise anyone who may be in the situation of still wanting one that checking over the next couple of days may reap rewards. I thought people might appreciate the tip off to do so. Clearly I was wrong.
You basically posted that you had a spare ticket but couldn't be arsed to deal with anyone on here so went through the resale site instead. I don't think that's much use to anyone on here who is looking for a ticket. I would assume already that most people looking for tickets are already checking the site regularly.
Vamos los azules
Mullet

nc6000 wrote:
Vamos los azules wrote: Tickets haven't exactly been easy to come by for people, and unless people are checking obsessively every day you don't know when tickets will appear through the resale.

You basically posted that you had a spare ticket but couldn't be arsed to deal with anyone on here so went through the resale site instead. I don't think that's much use to anyone on here who is looking for a ticket. I would assume already that most people looking for tickets are already checking the site regularly.
I can see my final sentence wasn't particularly well worded so I must excuse myself for that. On the plus side, someone has picked up that ticket so they will now get it issued in their name through official channels. It may or may not have been someone who was tipped off on here.

Good luck in your ticket hunt.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Vamos los azules wrote: I can see my final sentence wasn't particularly well worded so I must excuse myself for that. On the plus side, someone has picked up that ticket so they will now get it issued in their name through official channels. It may or may not have been someone who was tipped off on here.

Good luck in your ticket hunt.
Fair enough. I hope an Italian fan didn't snap it up! :)
flyingj

Post by flyingj »

Hey Finch,

You hardly have any of those Romania tickets left by any chance?

(I know, I'm late to the party :lol: )

Or if anyone else has Category C/D tickets for the game, please get in touch!