Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by sarah_lennon »

We are delighted to announce that, as last year, Leinster Rugby will be offering Leinster Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to enter into a draw to purchase stand tickets for Ireland's forthcoming 6 Nations fixtures in the Aviva Stadium.  This will be by means of a lottery system, which will be operated through your Leinster Rugby Season Ticket account.  If you do not know your account number and password, please contact the office immediately so you can have these details ready for the lottery as we will not be able to cater for calls querying this information once applications open.

Due to the decreased allocation of tickets Leinster Rugby received from the IRFU, the number of tickets available for this lottery is much reduced on last year.

The details of fixtures and prices of tickets are as follows:

Ireland v Wales, Sunday, 5th February, 2012
Category 1 - €77
Category 2 - €67
Category 3 - €57
Category 4 - €42

Ireland v Italy, Saturday, 25th February, 2012
Category 1 - €57
Category 2 - €52
Category 3 - €42
Category 4 - €32

Ireland v Scotland, Saturday, 10th March, 2012
Category 1 - €67
Category 2 - €57
Category 3 - €47
Category 4 - €37

These prices include a €2 per ticket Leinster levy and Ticketmaster charges will apply.  The €2 Leinster Levy is on all international tickets distributed by the Leinster branch and goes towards game development.

The details of the draw are as follows:

Applications Open:               10 am Monday, 14th November, 2011
Registration Link:                   https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/html ... nsterrugby
Applications Close:               5pm Friday, 25th November, 2011
Date of Draw:                         Tuesday, 28th November, 2011
Payment Date by:                 Friday, 2nd December, 2011
Price per Ticket:                     As above + Ticketmaster charge of €3.50 per ticket  - no school tickets available
Minimum Application:         2
Maximum Application:        2 per match
Collection Method:               Collect
Collection Date:                      To be advised

Having entered your account, please look for the “Enter Lottery” link at the bottom left hand side of the page.

Terms and Conditions
Season Ticket Holders can enter for a maximum of 2 tickets per match. 
As we will not be able to accommodate requests to sit beside other successful applicants, there will be a minimum of 2 tickets allocated.
Applications cannot be cancelled after the closing date.
There will be no exchange of fixture.  If you enter a lottery for more than one fixture but are only successful in one, there will be no exchange of ticket from that won to that preferred.
There will be no exchange of price category.  Tickets will be allocated randomly and there will be no exchange of ticket from price category won to that preferred.
There will be no exchange of seats.  It should be noted that we have been allocated a lot of seats high in the ground by the IRFU and the Lottery should not be entered if you would be unable to use these seats if they are allocated to you.
Draw only applies to Leinster Season Ticket Holders with membership for the 2011/2012 season.
Family memberships can apply up to four times using their individual membership number.
By entering the draw, season ticket holders agree to their credit card being debited automatically if they are successful.
Sanctions will apply to anyone attempting to resell their ticket at a higher price either personally or by means of an internet sale.

Please ensure that any of your friends who are Season Ticket holders for this season are aware of this mail.

Good Luck!

Leinster Rugby
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by sarah_lennon »

I got mine from my club, €5.50 a ticket cheaper
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

I'm in, what are the chances in this, slim at best I'd say?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Degz wrote:I'm in, what are the chances in this, slim at best I'd say?
They save all the chyte tickets in the corners for us. Might be better off getting them by word of mouth.
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

johng wrote:
They save all the chyte tickets in the corners for us. Might be better off getting them by word of mouth.
chyte, i.e. cheap, tickets are what I'm after!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Degz wrote:
johng wrote:
chyte, i.e. cheap, tickets are what I'm after!
But in each category there are good seats and bad seats. Whatever the worst ones are in each category is what you will probably get.

I reckon they look after the clubs first, and that is fair enough. Us Leinster sth's get all the breaks when it comes to provincial Rugby (also fair enough). Clubs need looking after for the internationals.

(Cue someone on here to tell us they are from a big club and they only got 2 tickets for the whole club for last years 6n :) )
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Anybody have any luck? I've had no contact as of yet.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Degz wrote:Anybody have any luck? I've had no contact as of yet.
same
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Has anyone got an email about this yet?
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Nothing here either. Totally forgot about it actually!
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

Got email for italy match at 230pm. To be honest I was hoping for the other games but with family overseas i'll take what I can get
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

ribs wrote:Got email for italy match at 230pm. To be honest I was hoping for the other games but with family overseas i'll take what I can get
Ditto, didn't get an e-mail but checked my leinster account and have been charged for two Italy tickets. 60 quid each.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Degz wrote:
ribs wrote:Got email for italy match at 230pm. To be honest I was hoping for the other games but with family overseas i'll take what I can get
Ditto, didn't get an e-mail but checked my leinster account and have been charged for two Italy tickets. 60 quid each.
You live and learn eh?
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

johng wrote:
Degz wrote:
You live and learn eh?
Already flogged 'em to a mate. Leinster sucks up all my moolah!
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Pity they don't email you if you've been unsuccessful. How does it show up in your Leinster Ticket account if it is successful?
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

AdamK wrote:Pity they don't email you if you've been unsuccessful. How does it show up in your Leinster Ticket account if it is successful?
Go into your leinster account on ticketmaster, and click on the lottery section down on the left hand side. Once in there, clickon completed requests. If you've been successful, the details will be in here, along with the date your credit card was charged.
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

Thanks your that info and can I assume that "There are currently no new ticket requests that have been processed" means "You have been unsuccessful in the draw for ..."
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

awaaf wrote:Thanks your that info and can I assume that "There are currently no new ticket requests that have been processed" means "You have been unsuccessful in the draw for ..."
That would be correct.
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

Degz wrote:
awaaf wrote:Thanks your that info and can I assume that "There are currently no new ticket requests that have been processed" means "You have been unsuccessful in the draw for ..."
That would be correct.
thanks. email confirming same has now arrived.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

the draw for this is today isnt it? has anyone heard anything?