Flight available to Bristol for Wales (connection incl)

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Flight available to Bristol for Wales (connection incl)

Post by The Doc »

Hi,

I have a group going to Wales game through Bristol. One guy had to pull out and if anyone is interested I can do a name change. We have a minibus arranged to pick us up and drop us to the airport which you can use if you want.

Details are - leaving Dublin Friday (about 2pm) to Bristol. Leaving Bristol Sunday (about 6,.30pm I think). All on Ryanair. Coach going through Cardiff to near Bridgend (don't ask) so can drop off anywhere en route. Happy to sort out pick up coming back but we have to be back at Bristol airport in time for an earlier flight so you would be hanging around there for 3 hours or so.

Originall flight cost €200 all in. I think a name change is €100 - €300. Open to offers though as I would rather it was used than not - will throw the bus connection in for nothing - except you'll have to put up with the company :D

PM me.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you