australia vs ireland, brisbane

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
The Guru
Bookworm

australia vs ireland, brisbane

Post by The Guru »

does anyone know how you can go about getting tickets for the test in brisbane? i was looking through the irfu and aru sites but neither seem to have any links to them.

the irfu site says you have to get them through your clubs but im in australia now so that isnt a option.

i want to get them sooner rather than later because i was warned that the irish out here tend to snap em up quickly.
Fr. B's philisophical genius:

X -> X
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Re: australia vs ireland, brisbane

Post by aisling7 »

Normally the IRFU put them on sale via their site but I doubt it will be before the 6N. The Wallabies normally have them up on ticketmaster.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

aisling7 wrote:Normally the IRFU put them on sale via their site but I doubt it will be before the 6N. The Wallabies normally have them up on ticketmaster.
Normally restricted to credit cards with Aus billing address. . .the IRFU will have an allocation and these games won't sell out so you can probably buy on the day worst case!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

http://www.irishrugby.ie/283_20794.php

EUR 71 for tickets in New Plymouth :shock: . . the NZRFU are getting in early to start ripping the public off, must be practising for what they intend to do for the RWC :roll:
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

sheepshagger wrote:http://www.irishrugby.ie/283_20794.php

EUR 71 for tickets in New Plymouth :shock: . . the NZRFU are getting in early to start ripping the public off, must be practising for what they intend to do for the RWC :roll:
€23.50 for the terrace. I'd say the intermediate tickets are just gone already.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

ronk wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:http://www.irishrugby.ie/283_20794.php

€23.50 for the terrace. I'd say the intermediate tickets are just gone already.
Yarrows Stadium aint the biggest, think charging €71 is very steep, but thats the NZRFU for you.

Think there is something on in NP that weekend, accomodation was a nightmare a few months with everything already booked out. . .a dry run for a RWC game you could call it. . . and there will be 000's more ppl going next year that there will be in June!