6 Nations England Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
crisco10
Graduate

Re: 6 Nations England Tickets

Post by crisco10 »

Looking for a single ticket for the England game in LR this year. anywhere in the ground. Tried the supporters club but no luck, despite wearing out the f5 key!!1 :(
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

Post by Proudleinsterman »

Cisco, join the queue, would love to know how many tickets were available today. Guess I'll have to spend all my money supporting Leinster. Where else can you watch great rugby and pay €60 for a premium ticket in Landsdown.
humcdona
Beginner

I want to buy a spare ticket for The ireland v England gam

Post by humcdona »

Dear Leinster fans,

Do you have any spare ticket for sale for the England game ?
I seek a ticket for The England game. i want any ticket good views on the pitch.
If you have any spare ticket for sale, contact **Removed by mod - please use pm function** Thank you
Seosamh
Bookworm

Post by Seosamh »

Hey I managedto get caught up in work the day the public tickets went on sale and all were sold out wen I eventually got online. If there is anyone wit 1 spare ticket I would be great pm me if you have anything thanks.
I do like elephant but I couldn't eat a WHOLE one...........
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Looking for one ticket for the England game. Please PM if anyone has a spare. Thanks
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Morning all, I am looking for 3 Irl v's Eng tickets if at all possible.

Muchos Gracias.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Sionnach
Bookworm

Post by Sionnach »

If anyone has even a single ticket for the England game - even up to an hour from kickoff let me know!
awaydayfirst
Beginner

Post by awaydayfirst »

I guess ya dont know your luck unless you ask, i got lucky for the France game and a nice man got me tickets, lightening never tickets twice i know but like the rest of the country im looking for any form of a ticket/tickets for the England game...il even sit on the roof if anybody knows the grounds-man :D ...
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Sionnach wrote:If anyone has even a single ticket for the England game - even up to an hour from kickoff let me know!
I know this was from last year but....... What he said.