2010 6N

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Re: 2010 6N

Post by combatlogo »

viigand wrote:Comrade loco's devastating use of emoticons never ceases to stun
You came all the way from Munsterfans just to share that? :D :) :lol:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Culdub wrote:So, I'm trying to get hold of tickets to the Scotland or Wales game, have one for the Italy one. I should be able to get one on match day outside Croke Park without paying the touts, shouldn't I?

Have been in touch with someone on another site who has tickets but I'm convinced they're a tout operation and although I'm willing to pay above the odds, don't want to go crazy and these guys are looking for all kinds of information and bank transfers that sound way too dodgey.
If you can't pay in person the only other way I would recommend is Paypal, as you will have some recourse should things go pear shaped with the deal. . avoid Western Union on bank transfers, you are effectively giving money to a stranger.
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

If you can't pay in person the only other way I would recommend is Paypal, as you will have some recourse should things go pear shaped with the deal. . avoid Western Union on bank transfers, you are effectively giving money to a stranger.[/quote]

Yeah, thanks for that, bloody touts are everywhere pretending to be genuine fans so its impossible on sites to tell the difference, that is until you find out they want so much information from you and deal almost exclusively in bank transfers. I think I'll take my chances on match day around Croke Park. Thanks again.
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Culdub wrote:If you can't pay in person the only other way I would recommend is Paypal, as you will have some recourse should things go pear shaped with the deal. . avoid Western Union on bank transfers, you are effectively giving money to a stranger.

Yeah, thanks for that, bloody touts are everywhere pretending to be genuine fans so its impossible on sites to tell the difference, that is until you find out they want so much information from you and deal almost exclusively in bank transfers. I think I'll take my chances on match day around Croke Park. Thanks again.[/quote]

Which site was it?
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

It was gumtree. I'm pretty sure genuine fans sell tickets online there too but this person was advertising on the Dublin page, looking for sterling and asking for bank details once I contacted them. Like sheepshagger said, safest option is face-to-face or paypal.
viigand
Learner

Post by viigand »

combatlogo wrote:
viigand wrote:Comrade loco's devastating use of emoticons never ceases to stun
You came all the way from Munsterfans just to share that? :D :) :lol:
True. Normally I don't have to travel to read your cranky blatherings. Comrade loco. We can giggle at them at home.