Season Ticket ballot for AI tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Season Ticket ballot for AI tickets

Post by sheepshagger »

Email just sent to all STH's.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Leinster Supporter,

We are delighted to announce that, as last year, Leinster Rugby will be offering Leinster Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to enter into a draw to purchase stand tickets for Ireland's forthcoming Autumn Internationals in Croke Park. This will be by means of a lottery system, which will be operated through your Ticketmaster account.

Supporters must register their interest in purchasing international tickets on https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/html ... nsterrugby
Applications open at 5pm today and must be completed by close of business on Monday, 12th October, 2009 and the draw will then take place independently the following Wednesday, 14th October, 2009. This is a limited offer. However, depending on demand, we may be able to offer each season ticket holder more than the minimum of two tickets. If you wish to be considered for more than two tickets, please indicate this on your account.

If successful, the Season Ticket holder's credit card will automatically be debited by Friday, 16th October, 2009.

The individual price of tickets is as follows: Australia €71 and South Africa €71. There are no terrace or school tickets available. The usual Ticketmaster charge of €5.95 per ticket will apply.

Although these tickets are being sold as a two match pack by the IRFU, we have decided that, in order to satisfy as many season ticket holders as possible, we will distribute the tickets on an individual match basis. However, if you do require tickets to both matches, please indicate this on your account and, depending on demand, we may be able to satisfy your requirements.

Once successful, the winners of the Lottery MUST collect their tickets on a date and time which will be announced later. As it is not possible to reprint these tickets, we will not be able to post them so season ticket holders must be able to collect them from the Leinster Branch Office at dates to be confirmed.

This draw only applies to Leinster Season Ticket Holders with membership for the 2009/2010 season. Family memberships can apply up to four times using their individual membership number. Unfortunately, there will be no choice of fixture. By entering the draw, season ticket holders are agreeing to accept any of the match tickets that are allocated to them. However, we have found in the past that the Leinster Fans website has proved to be a useful forum in which to swap tickets. By entering the draw, season ticket holders also agree to their credit card being debited automatically if they are successful.

Please ensure that any of your friends who are Season Ticket holders for this season are aware of this mail.

It should also be noted that the IRFU has applied severe sanctions to anyone whose ticket is resold at a higher price, either personally or by means of an internet sale. Season Ticket Holders should be aware that Leinster Rugby reserves the right to apply these sanctions to anyone attempting to resell their ticket at a higher price.

Good luck!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Season Ticket ballot for AI tickets

Post by Dave Cahill »

I am disgusted with Ticketmaster. The process was entirely painless. Where is my sense of righteous indignation.
I have Bumbleflex
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Seem to be selling double tickets to Aus/SA on IrishRugby.ie

http://www.irishrugby.ie/21_12789.php

The only catch is that it's the Upper Davin which is undoubtedly the worst seat in the house.
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

Donny B. wrote:Seem to be selling double tickets to Aus/SA on IrishRugby.ie

The only catch is that it's the Upper Davin which is undoubtedly the worst seat in the house.
Any chance the ballot tickets are any better than the Davin? i know previous tickets from Leinster have been up there....
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Dave Cahill wrote:I am disgusted with Ticketmaster. The process was entirely painless. Where is my sense of righteous indignation.
You entered into a ballot to buy tickets that have been on public sale for a few days. Pointless having a ballot at all really.
d500b
Beginner

Post by d500b »

well you can go for just one match I suppose - seems ridiculous though - and you cab buy up to 4 double tickets on irishrugby. It'd be nice it if they dropped the price slightly - its a lot cheaper supporting Leinster.
honeyec
Mullet

Post by honeyec »

Donny B. wrote:Seem to be selling double tickets to Aus/SA on IrishRugby.ie

I dunno, it has some stiff competition from the Nally...
"Yeah I been starvin' 'em, teasing 'em, singing off-key - me may my mo, me mo my may..."
pfm82

Post by pfm82 »

I have two spare tickets for the Australia game. Anyone willing to swap two for SA for these?