Wales v Ireland Tickets Wanted

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Leinster Believer
Graduate

Wales v Ireland Tickets Wanted

Post by Leinster Believer »

Getting my shout in early for this game! Long shot I know.

If anyone has any or knows the best avenues to get a ticket for this game please let me know.

PM me please.

Cheers,
Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly. / Oh-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore. / I don't care what they say about us anyway.
dhampson2000
Beginner

Re: Wales v Ireland Tickets Wanted

Post by dhampson2000 »

Also looking for 2 tickets for Welsh match. I can swap 1 Ireland V England tkt and pay for 2nd tkt if anyone interested in swap PM me
tifa
Beginner

Post by tifa »

hi
am looking for three tickets for this one (please) but two would do - my son is making his confirmation at the end of March and we thought it would be a good present for him - he's austistic and not into religious thingeys!! as himself would say (he got a dog for his communnion) If this doesnt work I have to get him to a Man Utd / Liverpool match in Old Trafford. One of his other fav. things. Three tickets enable both myself and husband to go with him - so here's hoping M
damien1982

Post by damien1982 »

hey need two tickets for walesgame flight are booked and accomations to but was let down with tickets can any one help
stevo
Learner

Post by stevo »

Hi all,

Also looking for 2 tickets for Wales game. Any available PM me.

Thanks
Pauliemc
Beginner

Post by Pauliemc »

putting my name in the hat aswell. 2 tickets wanted for Wales game. PM if you can help!
Richard

Wanted Wales Ireland tickets

Post by Richard »

I have 4 Munster Leinster tickets would like to exchange for 2 or 4 Wales Ireland or pay for the international tickets which ever suits you. Want 2 adult 2 kids will take anything.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Afraid this might be one of the only legitimate ways to get a ticket for this game unless we loose to Scotland , Heres the e-mail :
Wales v Ireland at Millennium Stadium
YOUR ONLY OFFICIAL ROUTE TO A MATCH TICKET FOR WALES v IRELAND...... HOSPITALITY AT ONLY £299
Not got a ticket for Wales v Ireland?
Why not experience "The Boot Room"? An evening hosted by Ieuan Evans at Millennium Stadium on Friday 20 March 2009 with a Champagne reception on the hallowed turf, a three course meal, complimentary bar of beer, wine and soft drinks. Be the first to receive the match-day programme. The package also includes a premier, offical match-day ticket in a middle tier, half-way line location all for only £299 per person + VAT
Don't miss out on all the action at what could be the deciding match of the whole tournament. .
For further information, click on the image or heading above, alternatively call 029 20822410 or log on to http://www.millenniumstadium.com
Flying wedge .
Flying wedge
Psycho B
Graduate

WALES VS Ireland

Post by Psycho B »

Wanted two tickets for the match.
Prefarably together.
Thanks, B
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

I'll join the queue...

Had tickets but club pulled them this morning. Looking for 2 tickets - am going as part of a group and flights / hotel booked.

Will pay face and reasonable booking fees - or if interested have tickets for Thomond Park game which can be part exchange.

Thanks
M
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
keith6
Knowledgeable

Post by keith6 »

looking for 2 any help travelling with my dad
the whole worlds going up in smoke baby
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Looking for four for friends travelling over. But will obviously take one at a time.
Scrumdog
Bookworm

Post by Scrumdog »

Itried that avenue this morning but there all sold out.
footrush wrote:Afraid this might be one of the only legitimate ways to get a ticket for this game unless we loose to Scotland , Heres the e-mail :
Wales v Ireland at Millennium Stadium
YOUR ONLY OFFICIAL ROUTE TO A MATCH TICKET FOR WALES v IRELAND...... HOSPITALITY AT ONLY £299
Not got a ticket for Wales v Ireland?
Why not experience "The Boot Room"? An evening hosted by Ieuan Evans at Millennium Stadium on Friday 20 March 2009 with a Champagne reception on the hallowed turf, a three course meal, complimentary bar of beer, wine and soft drinks. Be the first to receive the match-day programme. The package also includes a premier, offical match-day ticket in a middle tier, half-way line location all for only £299 per person + VAT
Don't miss out on all the action at what could be the deciding match of the whole tournament. .
For further information, click on the image or heading above, alternatively call 029 20822410 or log on to http://www.millenniumstadium.com
Flying wedge .
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Looking for one ticket please - Thank you.
Get in the f%~king bag.