Internation ticket draw refusal

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Green
Learner

Internation ticket draw refusal

Post by Green »

I applied for the International ticket lottery & was fortunate enough to be allocated a couple of tickets. Unfortunately they were for the Argentina game & I had already purchased a couple from the Irishrugby.ie site. So I have too many Argentina tickets atm (all the buses coming at the same time comes to mind).

So, can I decline the tickets won in the international draw? I seem to remember in previous years that that option was available, but after trawling through the ticketmaster site I don't seem to be able to find any way to do so :( Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Peter

Edit: Just re-read the original email about entering the draw

'This draw only applies to Leinster Season Ticket Holders with membership for the 2008/2009 season. Family memberships can apply up to four times using their individual membership number. Unfortunately, there will be no choice of fixtures. By entering the draw, season ticket holders are agreeing to accept any of the match tickets that are allocated to them and that they also agree to their credit card being debited if they are successful. Please ensure that any of your friends who are Season Ticket holders for this season are aware of this mail.'

I guess that answers my question really :(

Am I right in thinking that in previous years one could decline the offer ?

Thx again
Peter
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Internation ticket draw refusal

Post by sarah_lennon »

Don't know about other years, but last year if you entered you were commiting to buy
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4