International Tickets - Leinster Branch Sale??

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Scrum 5
Bookworm

International Tickets - Leinster Branch Sale??

Post by Scrum 5 »

Looks like the Irish Rugby supporters site underestimated the volume of traffic that it would be getting this morning for its supporters ticket sale. They've had to suspend further sales to another date. Pity as the last few sales although selling out very quickly the website did hold up.

Anyone know if/when the Leinster branch might be doing another ticket raffle/sale for the Autumn and six nations internationals?
LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Re: International Tickets - Leinster Branch Sale??

Post by LeinsterBabe »

Think it was mentioned in one of the emails that details would be communicated to season ticket holders in September.
D'Arse
Mullet

Post by D'Arse »

Scrum 5 wrote:Looks like the Irish Rugby supporters site underestimated the volume of traffic that it would be getting this morning for its supporters ticket sale. They've had to suspend further sales to another date. Pity as the last few sales although selling out very quickly the website did hold up.

Anyone know if/when the Leinster branch might be doing another ticket raffle/sale for the Autumn and six nations internationals?
Unfortunately there are nigh on 10,000 season ticket holders this year so I wouldn't hold your breath....
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

D'Arse wrote:
Scrum 5 wrote:Looks like the Irish Rugby supporters site underestimated the volume of traffic that it would be getting this morning for its supporters ticket sale. They've had to suspend further sales to another date. Pity as the last few sales although selling out very quickly the website did hold up.

Unfortunately there are nigh on 10,000 season ticket holders this year so I wouldn't hold your breath....
One of the drawbacks of the increased membership alright but a price worth paying...
RnR
Knowledgeable

International Ticket Lottery

Post by RnR »

Jazus, 97 euro per ticket for Autumn Internationals.
I'll be watching on the telly this year!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: International Ticket Lottery

Post by Donny B. »

Draw was this morning wasn't it?

Checked my ticketmaster account and they've been removed from the Submitted Request folder but nothing has gone into the completed request folder. Does this mean I got nothing?
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

It's an hour since you wrote that, and my TM account says what yours does though. You'd think someone would be on here now though saying they've won. Maybe that "10:00" gig is the standard line they trot out?
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

Just checked my account and got the "currently no ticket requests being processed" right across the board. No Luck this time I feel :cry:
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Phil06
Graduate

Post by Phil06 »

suisse wrote:It's an hour since you wrote that, and my TM account says what yours does though. You'd think someone would be on here now though saying they've won. Maybe that "10:00" gig is the standard line they trot out?
If memory serves, the list of winners was posted on the Leinsterrugby.ie site the last couple of years in the mid afternoon.
But you'd think they'd have given subscribers a heads up as to how /when results would be announced?
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

FM104 had the Leinster squad for Edinburgh an hour ago and it's still not on the Leinster Rugby site.

I'm not expecting to hear anything about the ticket draw until this afternoon if today at all.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Phil06 wrote:
suisse wrote:It's an hour since you wrote that, and my TM account says what yours does though. You'd think someone would be on here now though saying they've won. Maybe that "10:00" gig is the standard line they trot out?
If memory serves, the list of winners was posted on the Leinsterrugby.ie site the last couple of years in the mid afternoon.
But you'd think they'd have given subscribers a heads up as to how /when results would be announced?
That was before Ticketmaster days and when numbers were a great deal smaller than today.

Last year you knew you had got tickets when your ticket purchase was completed by Ticketmaster. IIRC all the tickets that were in the holding/completed section were eventually processed and people got tickets.
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

olaf the fat wrote:Just checked my account and got the "currently no ticket requests being processed" right across the board. No Luck this time I feel :cry:
Mine says something similar "currently no new ticket requests being processed"
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

RnR wrote:Jazus, 97 euro per ticket for Autumn Internationals.
I'll be watching on the telly this year!
Made that decision myself. Lot of money to pay for being in the gods in a corner of the ground. I'd also love to know the ratio of the Argentina available tickets to the ratio of tickets available for the ABs, England & France.
A proud Winsome Fluter
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

join a club
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

I think it might be a few days before we hear anything. Due to issues with my email account I got an email reminding me of Monday's closing date. I just checked it and it said if you were successful your credit card will be debited by Monday 13th so hang in there it may take the whole week to process them.
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

International Ticket Lottery

Post by Slipper1 »

Sorrry - Couldnt find original thread. feel free to move this.

results are out - I've got a mail saying I was successful.
Get in the f%~king bag.
SilverSurfer
Knowledgeable

Post by SilverSurfer »

Slipper1 wrote:Sorrry - Couldnt find original thread. feel free to move this.

results are out - I've got a mail saying I was successful.
Me too, just got the mail now.
There are two types of people in the world, those who think there are two types of people in the world and those that don't.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Me too 8)

Just got the mail (although I did get the same mail twice so I have emailed Sinead to see if it was an error)
Shayter
Beginner

Post by Shayter »

Got sinead's email twice as well.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Me and the mate both 'won' the chance to buy two Argentina tickets.....which have been on general sale for nearly three weeks now!

We'll both probably struggle to off-load the spare one now.

Argentina match shouldn't have been included in the draw. There's absolutely no value in having them as they've been on general sale and they're useless for bartering with.