irishrugby.ie

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Re: irishrugby.ie

Post by Hickiefan »

Three SEC mails now received. That's a good thing though!
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
id@53
Bookworm

Post by id@53 »

aisling7 wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
brian_c wrote:OK, so who has the record for most payment receipts received? I have four. Can anyone top that?
I can equal that.
Me too
I've got SIX payment receipts!!! Well done the IRFU :clap: :clap: :clap:
GrahamC
Bookworm

Post by GrahamC »

Haven't seen my mail yet as in work, but I have got a balance of €4,177 coming through on my credit card! Kinda expensive for the two tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, at least I hope I got some tickets :roll:
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

GrahamC wrote:Haven't seen my mail yet as in work, but I have got a balance of €4,177 coming through on my credit card! Kinda expensive for the two tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, at least I hope I got some tickets :roll:

:shock:
LeopoldButters
Enlightened

Post by LeopoldButters »

i only got one confirmation email so i auume i'm ok, went for the NZ package myself!
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

Seems very unfair that once the site was not working at 09.00 & they subsequently suspended ticket sales that they then went ahead and sold tickets at another time, without giving prior notice and it was only by luck that someone was checking their site.

If their system failed, then it failed, they should have scrapped today’s sale and announced the new date for sale and drawn a line under today’s c~*k up.
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

The story has made breakingnews.ie...
IRFU suspends ticket sales due to website fault Print

The IRFU has suspended the sale of tickets for upcoming Ireland international clashes because of a technical fault with its website.

The site crashed this morning as thousands of club members logged on to purchase tickets for upcoming autumn internationals and next year's RBS Six Nations Championship.

The IRFU says the problem is being rectified and all ticket requests will be processed in the order they were received.
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

only now realising what the FU in irfu stands for :roll:
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

Eve wrote:
rooster wrote:6 now card is fecked time of transaction on the last 12:06 pm and I'm not even on the site
Best not to try hitting the shops with your flexible friend today :lol:
No problem Eve I got a phone call from the bank to see if my card had been nicked this morning, they were getting strange requests :shock:
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Has anyone received an email from the IRFU yet???
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

aisling7 wrote:Has anyone received an email from the IRFU yet???
Nopes
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Hey,

Got this from Barry in the IRSC. Sounds like the best thing to do is wait until you are contacted. No need to panic anyway. See bold text.
IRSC Manager wrote:The server issue which occurred at 9 a.m. was resolved but a knock on effect caused the failure again just after 11 a.m.

The sale has been suspended as you know.
We are now working with our web team and the online payment team to go through each of the transactions as follows:

1) Completed Orders – will be checked and confirmed
2) Incomplete at Payment Stage – will be completed and confirmed where possible.
3) Multiple Confirmations / Orders – full refunds will be processed where required if an order has gone through more than once.

Once that is resolved and a new server in place we will be able to go live again. A substantial number of tickets remain to be sold and the club remains committed to giving members a chance to purchase tickets.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The whole system had been tested a week ago and again yesterday but obviously something was amiss.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

aisling7 wrote:Has anyone received an email from the IRFU yet???
No and I'm not holding my breath
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

Hickiefan wrote:Hey,

Got this from Barry in the IRSC. Sounds like the best thing to do is wait until you are contacted. No need to panic anyway. See bold text.
IRSC Manager wrote:The server issue which occurred at 9 a.m. was resolved but a knock on effect caused the failure again just after 11 a.m.

The sale has been suspended as you know.
We are now working with our web team and the online payment team to go through each of the transactions as follows:

1) Completed Orders – will be checked and confirmed
2) Incomplete at Payment Stage – will be completed and confirmed where possible.
3) Multiple Confirmations / Orders – full refunds will be processed where required if an order has gone through more than once.

Once that is resolved and a new server in place we will be able to go live again. A substantial number of tickets remain to be sold and the club remains committed to giving members a chance to purchase tickets.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The whole system had been tested a week ago and again yesterday but obviously something was amiss.
Sounds promising if you have some of the messages from the pay Sec crowd then, just hope the bank freezing my card has not kicked the entire system out though.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Just got my order confirmation from the IRFU :D
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

aisling7 wrote:Just got my order confirmation from the IRFU :D
Ditto.

In fairness they are trying to sort this out. Hopefully there will be many more happy customers when the sale is relaunched.
brian_c
Mullet

Post by brian_c »

Lucky that I already got my tickets if they are going to have a resale next week, my membership runs out on Sunday!

Will I bother renewing though that is the question. I have been a member three years and only once did not get the tickets I wanted.
Its a by-pass. You've got to build by-passes.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Hickiefan wrote:
aisling7 wrote:Just got my order confirmation from the IRFU :D
Ditto.

In fairness they are trying to sort this out. Hopefully there will be many more happy customers when the sale is relaunched.

Same here
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

Mr Sandrine just received the order confirmation from the IRFU for the England game! :D
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Got my confirmation from the IRFU> Fair dues to them, they seem to be acting on the problem as quickly as possible. I wonder will they contact those of us who appear to have been overcharged confirming they have refunded the monies?