NZ -v- Ireland In Croker (November)

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
justagirl

NZ -v- Ireland In Croker (November)

Post by justagirl »

What is the best way to secure tickets for NZ -v- Ireland this year.... half our family is Kiwi/half Irish... any tickets... terrace whatever!!! Thanks for advice...
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: NZ -v- Ireland In Croker (November)

Post by sheepshagger »

justagirl wrote:What is the best way to secure tickets for NZ -v- Ireland this year.... half our family is Kiwi/half Irish... any tickets... terrace whatever!!! Thanks for advice...
Mods - perhaps this should be in the International Tickets section?

Kiwi passport holders can buy tickets via stilrugby.com later on in the year (1 per passport holder per game).

For anyone who doesn't have one. . join a club or join the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.

None of the above will guarantee you a ticket, but should give you some ideas.
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

sheepshagger wrote:
justagirl wrote:What is the best way to secure tickets for NZ -v- Ireland this year.... half our family is Kiwi/half Irish... any tickets... terrace whatever!!! Thanks for advice...

Kiwi passport holders can buy tickets via stilrugby.com later on in the year (1 per passport holder per game).

For anyone who doesn't have one. . join a club or join the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.

The last time the AB were here I really wanted to go but could not get a ticket. So i went down the tout route. Yea you guessed it North Stand tickets :oops: and for the price of a small country as well.

TV for me this time
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

olaf the fat wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:

The last time the AB were here I really wanted to go but could not get a ticket. So i went down the tout route. Yea you guessed it North Stand tickets :oops: and for the price of a small country as well.

TV for me this time
You could ask Young Munster for some of their allocation. 5-6 of their members left the last AB Irl match, in Lansdowne at half time. They arrived into the HSH where there were a shitload of people with worthless North Terrace tickets. Needless to say, they weren't exactly flavour of the month. :roll:
T - 45
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

All I ever get form anybody in Munster is a heap of slagging followed by " best supporters in the world" followed by "can you get me a ticket"
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

In case anyone out there has access to a NZ passport (family/friends etc) STIL, the Official Ticketing arm of the NZRFU have started selling tickets for the upcoming 2008 Grandslam Tour (also including a Adidas Promotional game in Limerick, NZ XV vs Munster).

Note for those outside the greater London region you DO NOT need to provide a copy of the NZ passport, they courier the tickets to ROI (they do however check to make sure all passport numbers enetered are legitmate before they dispatch them).

The prices are a bit on the steep side (tickets to the Ireland game on their own are about EUR 120) some would say this is touting however the official blurb is that the fee on top is paying for the website/staff etc to run the website. Any Profts are returned to grasswroots rugby. STIL is NOT a private company, it is part of the NZRFU.

Details for those interested below:

http://www.stilrugby.wb.gs/booking%20pa ... ion3339582

(To covert the prices from Kiwi to Euro todays rate is 2.16 whilst against the Pound it is 2.72)

Picked up 4 of the Munster,Ire,Eng and Wales ticket packs (now sold out), will flog the Eng & Wales Tickets that are not needed 8)
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

sheepshagger wrote:In case anyone out there has access to a NZ passport (family/friends etc) STIL, the Official Ticketing arm of the NZRFU have started selling tickets for the upcoming 2008 Grandslam Tour (also including a Adidas Promotional game in Limerick, NZ XV vs Munster).

Note for those outside the greater London region you DO NOT need to provide a copy of the NZ passport, they courier the tickets to ROI (they do however check to make sure all passport numbers enetered are legitmate before they dispatch them).

The prices are a bit on the steep side (tickets to the Ireland game on their own are about EUR 120) some would say this is touting however the official blurb is that the fee on top is paying for the website/staff etc to run the website. Any Profts are returned to grasswroots rugby. STIL is NOT a private company, it is part of the NZRFU.

Details for those interested below:

http://www.stilrugby.wb.gs/booking%20pa ... ion3339582

(To covert the prices from Kiwi to Euro todays rate is 2.16 whilst against the Pound it is 2.72)

Picked up 4 of the Munster,Ire,Eng and Wales ticket packs (now sold out), will flog the Eng & Wales Tickets that are not needed 8)
Good work SS........ tried to get some of the NZ girls in work to help me out with this but no luck :(