Birmingham Airport National Express Bus ?.

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Birmingham Airport National Express Bus ?.

Post by footrush »

Anyone else arriving at 07.35 in Birmingham International on Saturday morning and trying to make the 07.50 FK 777 bus to Milton Keynes and then Northampton ?. Is this feasible ?.
Flying wedge
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Re: Birmingham Airport National Express Bus ?.

Post by FLIP »

footrush wrote:Anyone else arriving at 07.35 in Birmingham International on Saturday morning and trying to make the 07.50 FK 777 bus to Milton Keynes and then Northampton ?. Is this feasible ?.
I would say you'd be very lucky to make it off the plane, through the terminal and out in 15 minutes. I would instead get the train to Milton Keynes, and then the X6 bus to Northampton. Either that or stop at Rugby and bus from there as Hornet said in the other thread.
Anyone But New Zealand
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

FLIP wrote:
footrush wrote:Anyone else arriving at 07.35 in Birmingham International on Saturday morning and trying to make the 07.50 FK 777 bus to Milton Keynes and then Northampton ?. Is this feasible ?.
I would say you'd be very lucky to make it off the plane, through the terminal and out in 15 minutes. I would instead get the train to Milton Keynes, and then the X6 bus to Northampton. Either that or stop at Rugby and bus from there as Hornet said in the other thread.
Thanks Flip will give it a shot !. If I don’t make it can get the train and get the 10.30 NX455 from Milton Keynes to Northampton ?. Is the coach station far from the train station in Mylton Keynes ?. Says the bus goes from Milton Keynes Coachway M1 Junction 14 ?.
Flying wedge
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

footrush wrote:
FLIP wrote:
Thanks Flip will give it a shot !. If I don’t make it can get the train and get the 10.30 NX455 from Milton Keynes to Northampton ?. Is the coach station far from the train station in Mylton Keynes ?. Says the bus goes from Milton Keynes Coachway M1 Junction 14 ?.
Coach station is a 20min bus ride from MK. The X6 however goes straight from the MK Central Rail station
Anyone But New Zealand
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

I would say you'd be very lucky to make it off the plane, through the terminal and out in 15 minutes. I would instead get the train to Milton Keynes, and then the X6 bus to Northampton. Either that or stop at Rugby and bus from there as Hornet said in the other thread.[/quote]
Thanks Flip will give it a shot !. If I don’t make it can get the train and get the 10.30 NX455 from Milton Keynes to Northampton ?. Is the coach station far from the train station in Mylton Keynes ?. Says the bus goes from Milton Keynes Coachway M1 Junction 14 ?.[/quote]

Coach station is a 20min bus ride from MK. The X6 however goes straight from the MK Central Rail station[/quote]
Fantastic really helpful !. Got a backup train ticket just in case !.
Flying wedge