Terrace C Northampton

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Terrace C Northampton

Post by footrush »

Was on this terrace a few times before fantastic spot anyone else standing here ?. Tickets on sale at the moment !.
Flying wedge
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Re: Terrace C Northampton

Post by FLIP »

footrush wrote:Was on this terrace a few times before fantastic spot anyone else standing here ?. Tickets on sale at the moment !.
Terrace C is already sold out!
Anyone But New Zealand
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

FLIP wrote:
footrush wrote:Was on this terrace a few times before fantastic spot anyone else standing here ?. Tickets on sale at the moment !.
Terrace C is already sold out!
Go for one of the other terraces all fantastic great knowledgeable fans !.
Flying wedge
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Terrace D was the leinster allocation last 2 times. Bought there
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

johng wrote:Terrace D was the leinster allocation last 2 times. Bought there
Remember going down there in the game where Bod did the under and over pass ! , manic atmosphere at the end most of the Leinster faithful were there including some lad with a horses head mask !. Great night by that stage Terrace C had emptied out. Very knowledgeable supporters on those terraces delighted to be returning !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

johng wrote:Terrace D was the leinster allocation last 2 times. Bought there
Will head down the edge of C beside terrace D hope more of our support mop up the remaining tickets in D !.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Terrace C was sold out by the time I got the email that tickets were on sale. Got a seated ticket close by.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:Terrace C was sold out by the time I got the email that tickets were on sale. Got a seated ticket close by.
See you there old friend will be on the terrace D end of C if that makes sense !. D is where most of our support seems to B !.
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

bought two in terrace D
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Ha. Leinster email came out and they are recommending B this time which is the other end of the ground. I got one there too. will flog one of them eventually.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

johng wrote:Ha. Leinster email came out and they are recommending B this time which is the other end of the ground. I got one there too. will flog one of them eventually.
Got one for C in the middle ?. Seems a good few Leinster fans are in D from Northampton pre sale and season ticket holders will be in B , interesting dilemma which end of C do I perch myself?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
johng wrote:Ha. Leinster email came out and they are recommending B this time which is the other end of the ground. I got one there too. will flog one of them eventually.
Got one for C in the middle ?. Seems a good few Leinster fans are in D from Northampton pre sale and season ticket holders will be in B , interesting dilemma which end of C do I perch myself?.
I'd go the middle of C but you need to get there early (not a problem for you) since that is the stand the saints ultras occupy. Last time I barely managed to squeeze in.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:
I'd go the middle of C but you need to get there early (not a problem for you) since that is the stand the saints ultras occupy. Last time I barely managed to squeeze in.
Might catch u there was in the middle the last time excellent knowledgeable supporters !. They kept asking me how I got my hands on a ticket for “their” terrace ?.
Flying wedge
Sarge
Beginner

Post by Sarge »

Terrace C is just about full of season tickets holders so only normally about half a dozen tickets available there when each game goes on sale.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, if you are travelling to Northampton on Saturday the local train company has a strike by guards, for which some drivers are refusing to cross the picket lines. Expect a greatly reduced service and nothing after about 6pm. Only affects Saturdays though.

I'll be in the middle of C block, at the front just on the half-way line. Easy to recognise as I'll be wearing black, green and gold!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Sarge wrote:Terrace C is just about full of season tickets holders so only normally about half a dozen tickets available there when each game goes on sale.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, if you are travelling to Northampton on Saturday the local train company has a strike by guards, for which some drivers are refusing to cross the picket lines. Expect a greatly reduced service and nothing after about 6pm. Only affects Saturdays though.

I'll be in the middle of C block, at the front just on the half-way line. Easy to recognise as I'll be wearing black, green and gold!
Been on terrace C a few times Sarge really knowledgeable supporters can’t wait !, hoping to get across from Birmingham Airport flight arrives at 07.35 !.
Flying wedge