Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

deco
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Post by deco »

Terrace C on sale again....
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

deco wrote:Terrace C on sale again....
This might be worth considering, according to the saints forum away support is normally allocated seats in somthing called the " naughty corner" which sounds interesting but doesn't seem to have the best of views.
Last edited by footrush on September 2nd, 2013, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
Green
Learner

Post by Green »

I jumped & bought tickets for Terrace D on Friday, as there were no Terrace C tickets left at that time :(
I have emailed the ticket office querying the possibility of changing these tickets.
Chances are slim, but he who dares ;)
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Saints having an online / Twitter Q&A at the moment and have just tweeted...

"AR: Irish postcodes are barred from buying tickets for Saints v Leinster - tickets not being oversold to Irish supporters"
Get in the f%~king bag.
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Slipper1 wrote:Saints having an online / Twitter Q&A at the moment and have just tweeted...

"AR: Irish postcodes are barred from buying tickets for Saints v Leinster - tickets not being oversold to Irish supporters"
Simples. Anyone that uses that motel for parcels has a uk postcode.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Slipper1 wrote:Saints having an online / Twitter Q&A at the moment and have just tweeted...

Too late. Mine arrived a few days after purchase. Postage was less than parcel motel charge too.

You can just print them if you are not sentimental like me and like an actual ticket.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Already have mine printed for terrace C, can't wait. Its posssible to print these off when you order them.
Flying wedge
nopeare
Enlightened

Post by nopeare »

Kept looking for Terrace C couldn't get them so finally just went and bough 4 for Terrace D
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

nopeare wrote:Kept looking for Terrace C couldn't get them so finally just went and bough 4 for Terrace D

Think the regular saints fans got themselves sorted and bought terrace C out - think its their spot. I'm looking forward to meeting them.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
nopeare wrote:Kept looking for Terrace C couldn't get them so finally just went and bough 4 for Terrace D

Think the regular saints fans got themselves sorted and bought terrace C out - think its their spot. I'm looking forward to meeting them.
At least there will be two of us there.
Flying wedge
ratpack
Mullet

Post by ratpack »

Hope I haven't missed the boat completely here, but has the Leinster allocation gone on sale yet to STHs?

Will buy off the Saints site otherwise.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

ratpack wrote:Hope I haven't missed the boat completely here, but has the Leinster allocation gone on sale yet to STHs?

Don't think they have been given to Leinster yet, the ospreys ones arrived this morning.
Flying wedge
ratpack
Mullet

Post by ratpack »

footrush wrote:
ratpack wrote:Hope I haven't missed the boat completely here, but has the Leinster allocation gone on sale yet to STHs?

Don't think they have been given to Leinster yet, the ospreys ones arrived this morning.
Okay that's good news so, may wait to purchase from our allocation,
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

Does anyone know if and when the Leinster allocation of tickets might be offered (assuming I've not missed it ?)
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

HUDSOC wrote:Does anyone know if and when the Leinster allocation of tickets might be offered (assuming I've not missed it ?)
OLSC tweeted last week syaing it should be this week (an email going to ST Holders).
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

sheepshagger wrote:
HUDSOC wrote:Does anyone know if and when the Leinster allocation of tickets might be offered (assuming I've not missed it ?)
OLSC tweeted last week syaing it should be this week (an email going to ST Holders).
That's great - many thanks
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

For those of you travelling to our Heineken Cup Round 3 fixture against Northampton in Franklin's Gardens on the 7th December you will be able to purchase tickets from the Leinster Rugby allocation from 10am this Thursday, 17th October.  Tickets can be purchased via your Leinster Rugby ticket account which can be accesed via the link below.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Flights are sorted, tickets will be tomorrow's mission. For this evening, I'll look at somewhere to lay my head.

Whenever I try to find somewhere central to book, I tend to end up staying at the back of the train station. Can anyone who has been there before reassure me that the Park Inn isn't in an industrial estate?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Google maps street view is your friend.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

johng wrote:Google maps street view is your friend.
Wait a second. You mean I have to take responsibility for my actions?

I don't think I signed up for that.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown