Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Post by footrush »

Degz wrote:Print at home option is free....
Just booked for terrace c selected the print at home option, how long does it take to get the confirmation e mail ?. All sorted thanks it came through printed like a dream.
Flying wedge
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

footrush wrote:
Just booked for terrace c selected the print at home option, how long does it take to get the confirmation e mail ?. All sorted thanks it came through printed like a dream.
took about 3 hours for me.
Get in the f%~king bag.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Slipper1 wrote:
footrush wrote:
took about 3 hours for me.
No about 30mins was all fantastic to have a spot on this terrace, can't wait now.
Flying wedge
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

No point panic buying.
Sure arenr we entitled to a certain allocation.
Is it 20%?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Blue not red blood wrote:No point panic buying.
Is it 20%?
Couldnt resist being on terrace c, seems to be a little mini shed, no guarantee our allocation will be in that section. Also buying now leaves more of our allocation for other Blue supporters.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
Is it 20%?
Couldnt resist being on terrace c, seems to be a little mini shed, no guarantee our allocation will be in that section. Also buying now leaves more of our allocation for other Blue supporters.

Just booked for Terrace C - couldn't resist being stuck behind Footrush's massive flag...again :P .
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:
Is it 20%?

Just booked for Terrace C - couldn't resist being stuck behind Footrush's massive flag...again :P .
Fantastic, seems there will be a few of us in that spot.
Flying wedge
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Couldn't seem to get any in Terrace C :(

Two bought for Terrace B :)
Sarge
Beginner

Post by Sarge »

Regarding the terrace, it is split into sections and you will only be allowed into the section marked on your ticket. Blocks B, C and D make up the Gordon Terrace and run along the touchline in front of the Tetley stand.

Block C straddles the half-way line, running roughly between the two 10 metre lines. Block B is at the north end, running from to 10 meter line to the try lin, and block D does the same at the south end. Block A is a small terrace known as The Shrubbery, behind the try line and the north end.

The terrace allocation that is sent to the away team's ticket office is normally in block D. Very few tickets are available in block C as that is mostly taken up with season ticket holders - if you are in that block we will make you welcome.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Sarge wrote:Regarding the terrace, it is split into sections and you will only be allowed into the section marked on your ticket. Blocks B, C and D make up the Gordon Terrace and run along the touchline in front of the Tetley stand.

Block C straddles the half-way line, running roughly between the two 10 metre lines. Block B is at the north end, running from to 10 meter line to the try lin, and block D does the same at the south end. Block A is a small terrace known as The Shrubbery, behind the try line and the north end.

The terrace allocation that is sent to the away team's ticket office is normally in block D. Very few tickets are available in block C as that is mostly taken up with season ticket holders - if you are in that block we will make you welcome.
Good man Sarge!

We have experience in being VERY LOUD!!! Should be the crack. Even if it's only me and Dekko, Mikey and his mrs and Slipper and his youngfellah. We'll go down swingen. (not in the suburban German sense)
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Sarge wrote:Regarding the terrace, it is split into sections and you will only be allowed into the section marked on your ticket. Blocks B, C and D make up the Gordon Terrace and run along the touchline in front of the Tetley stand.

Fantastic after the terrace in Exeter last year youre going to have a lot to live up to, felt that block C might be the place to be, where do all the locals go for an Ale before hand Sarge ?.
Flying wedge
Sarge
Beginner

Post by Sarge »

Pre-match drinks: As I posted on the What Not To Do thread...

"Within a 10 minute walk of the ground you have the Foundryman's Arms, the Thomas a Becket and the St James Working Mens Club. All are rugby supporter friendly, but if previous visits from Connacht, Munster and Ulster are anything to go by I guess that a lot of you will be making the Thomas a Becket your base for the weekend. The Rover is also near the ground but as that is currently being refurbished I have no idea what it will be like in December."

The Rover reopened last week as 'The Sevens'. Haven't been in yet but I'm told it's quite good.

The various bars in the ground will open 2 hours before kickoff, but as with most sports venues the prices are more expensive than in the pubs.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Sarge wrote:Pre-match drinks: As I posted on the What Not To Do thread...

"Within a 10 minute walk of the ground you have the Foundryman's Arms, the Thomas a Becket and the St James Working Mens Club. All are rugby supporter friendly, but if previous visits from Connacht, Munster and Ulster are anything to go by I guess that a lot of you will be making the Thomas a Becket your base for the weekend. The Rover is also near the ground but as that is currently being refurbished I have no idea what it will be like in December."

The Rover reopened last week as 'The Sevens'. Haven't been in yet but I'm told it's quite good.

The various bars in the ground will open 2 hours before kickoff, but as with most sports venues the prices are more expensive than in the pubs.
Fantastic can't wait to vist your club, appreciate the sound advice cheers.
Flying wedge
Lazarus
Learner

Post by Lazarus »

footrush wrote:
Sarge wrote:Pre-match drinks: As I posted on the What Not To Do thread...

Fantastic can't wait to vist your club, appreciate the sound advice cheers.
The Beckett is à great spot
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

johng wrote:

Good man Sarge!

We have experience in being VERY LOUD!!! Should be the crack. Even if it's only me and Dekko, Mikey and his mrs and Slipper and his youngfellah. We'll go down swingen. (not in the suburban German sense)
Domhnall's are people too you know
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

domhnallj wrote:
johng wrote:

Good man Sarge!

Domhnall's are people too you know
And Footrushes. They are also a flag bearing nation. Distant cousins can be seen outside the city hall in Belfast.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Really interesting string on Saints fans forum it appears section C on the terrace is normally reserved for their season ticket holders a bit like our terrace, should be like the pitch side terrace in Chiefs last year cant wait. This is worth taking a look at : http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 1,14203927
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:Really interesting string on Saints fans forum it appears section C on the terrace is normally reserved for their season ticket holders a bit like our terrace, should be like the pitch side terrace in Chiefs last year cant wait. This is worth taking a look at : http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 1,14203927
Still giving out about the foul mouthed Leinster fans they encountered in Cardiff two years on :(

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

domhnallj wrote: Still giving out about the foul mouthed Leinster fans they encountered in Cardiff two years on :(
Its a cultural thing. Irish people swear a lot more than the English and are more accepting of swearing - indeed a lot of what they'd consider bad language we wouldn't really think twice about using in work
I have Bumbleflex
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

The club needs to accept that for our visitors, the HC is Ireland v England, not club v club and is treated as something between a Holy War and an Armed Struggle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 1,14203927
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ