Coach from Bristol to Newport

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Coach from Bristol to Newport

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

icklemary wrote:Anyone on the Ryanair flight from Dublin to Bristol that gets in at 16.15?

Think most are out on the morning flight.

Any how can we order tickets??
Link to NG Dragons ticket sales as follows: https://www.sportstatssl.co.uk/dragonstickets/

Looks like we're all on the Hazell Terrace !

See separate thread re "Purchasing Dragons Tickets" for potential ordering/collection problem.

HELP!

Mary
T - 45
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

I have emailed people re this

I'm have reserved 2 x 16 seaters for the people outlined below, can you let me know asap if you're no longer interested in the coach as this will obviously push up the price for the others.

Pickup is from Bristol Airport 10:30 am Friday May 9th, to Newport returning in time for the 16:30 flight on Saturday

As things stand it is £12.50 a head, return!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

4 seats left on the bus... roll up roll up.....
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

sarah_lennon wrote:4 seats left on the bus... roll up roll up.....
Sarah, if i'm not already on your list is there still room to add me. (if you did email me it may have gone to my work email and I've had no access to that )

PM now sent with address
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Affluent Supporter
Beginner

Post by Affluent Supporter »

I remember getting a bus with all you lot a few years ago. All those free beers were great, but the lack of true rugby knowledge on show made it a loooong journey for somebody with such a history in the game.

I would say you will all fit in very well in Newport - it should remind you of the working class estates from which you all hail
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Affluent Supporter wrote:I remember getting a bus with all you lot a few years ago. All those free beers were great, but the lack of true rugby knowledge on show made it a loooong journey for somebody with such a history in the game.

I would say you will all fit in very well in Newport - it should remind you of the working class estates from which you all hail
It's rugby dude all right... Mods.. any chance of banning him again ???
T - 45
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Affluent Supporter wrote:I remember getting a bus with all you lot a few years ago. All those free beers were great, but the lack of true rugby knowledge on show made it a loooong journey for somebody with such a history in the game.

/lampshade?
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
Affluent Supporter
Beginner

Post by Affluent Supporter »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:

I know not what you speak of.

However asking to get a new, esteemed visitor to this happyclappers website banned for expressing his opinion, is something you should be ashamed of
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

simonno6 wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:

/lampshade?
Not Lampshade (unless he and TRD are the same ?). I remember T(u)RD spinning the same yarn about the trip to Belfast, where we stopped off for the free Harp, in the Brewery in Dundalk. Some of the other posts, particularly IRT Dublin GAA show him to be the T(u)RD in disguise.
T - 45
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Affluent Supporter wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:

I know not what you speak of.

However asking to get a new, esteemed visitor to this happyclappers website banned for expressing his opinion, is something you should be ashamed of
Away now little child... Surely mumsie has called you to get your Jim-Jams on at this stage...

You should weally be in bed, because its getting vewy vewy late.

If you're a good likkle boy maybe she'll wead you a stowy and tuck you in :mrgreen:
T - 45
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

CRAZYDAVE wrote: Not Lampshade (unless he and TRD are the same ?). I remember T(u)RD spinning the same yarn about the trip to Belfast, where we stopped off for the free Harp, in the Brewery in Dundalk. Some of the other posts, particularly IRT Dublin GAA show him to be the T(u)RD in disguise.
Joined the day after lampshade was banned though... perhaps TRD, Lampshade and Affluent are the same person!! :o :shock: :shock: :o
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

This info also emailed

FYI

The buses will pick us up at the Short Term Car Park in Bristol Airport at around 10:30 on Friday

Drop offs will be

High Street - the Kings Hotel
Chepstow Road - the Premier Inn and Gateway Hotel

Collection on Saturday

High Street at 13:15
Chepstow Road 13:30

My phone number is included in the email

At the moment rate is £12.50
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Thanks _ :happy clapper:
Summer is ready when you are

Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Eve wrote:Thanks _ :happy clapper:
Yes, a remarkably smooth door to door transit Ms Lennon. Sheepshagger Tours may have itself a rival. :wink:
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Nay bother at all
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Thanks Sarah
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Byrnepower
Learner

Post by Byrnepower »

:happy clapper: :happy clapper: :happy clapper:

Yeh thanks Sarah!

EB
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Sarah,

may I echo those thanks on behalf of both myself & the elder lemon.
T - 45
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Fair play Sarah! :clap:
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Ditto.

All too easy to take the laid on for granted, but, boy, when I woke up with a decent hangover and realised that I was being collected and didn't have to suffer hours of transfers, waiting for planes, trains & automobiles, I was very appreciative, let me tell you! Thank you very much indeed!
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"