8%
Yes
92%

Total votes: 13

Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Germany v Poland

Post by Uncle Mort »

So after the open and flowing excitement of the Germany v Poland match what did people think? Were you Germany all the way? Did you want Poland to win? Or even hold on for the draw? Were you swayed by the heroics of the Polish goalkeeper? Did Poland deserve to lose as they had a player sent off?
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Anthony Foley
LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Post by LeinsterBabe »

That Polish goalie was fantastic. Some of the shots he saved.....I wanted Poland to win, or at least hold on for the draw. Partly, I admit because it would be entertaining if Germany went out in the group stages.
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

Sooooo 'kin lucky - was in the Bleeder beside a bunch of dejected Poles - Nothing worse than losing in injury time as Germany would know from the last world cup ;)
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Artur Boruc - fantastic goalie. His value should go up now after that game and he's staying put at Celtic (hopefully).
He's a fantastic shot stopper and he saved about 6 or 7 penalties in the SPL last season! :shock:

However, he's dreadful at dealing with crosses and sometimes doesn't shout enough at the central defenders..
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

The old Gary Linniker quote - Football is a game of 90 minutes and at the end Germany win. Pity nobody told Robbie Keane 8)
A proud Winsome Fluter