Roy Keane Retires

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Just wait till he turns to management. That dog better not get complacent yet...
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

jezzer wrote:Just wait till he turns to management. That dog better not get complacent yet...
There's talk that Quinn's consortium want to bring him to Sunderland should they take over. :shock:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Yeah, Keane working for Niall Quinn. I can see that happening :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to see him go off to Holland or somewhere. Get him off the media radar for a few years and let him learn his trade.
rex banner
Mullet

Post by rex banner »

Duke Raoul wrote:
jezzer wrote:Just wait till he turns to management. That dog better not get complacent yet...
There's talk that Quinn's consortium want to bring him to Sunderland should they take over. :shock:
Keano and Quinn what a combination. Maybe they could intice McAteer onto the coaching staff aswell.
Only thing is If Sunderland make it back to the Prem ever, they will be scared s*!tless of scoring less points than they did in McCarthys reign. :wink:
`````````\|||/
`````````(o o)
,--ooO-----(_)-------------l
| ```````PAINT ```````l
| ````````THE````````l
| `````` `RDS````````l
| ```````BLUE````````l
'--------------Ooo---------l
````````|__|__|
`````````||``||
````````ooO Ooo
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Duke Raoul wrote:
I saw that headline when I was getting my lunch, it came from the sun, so I'd say it is true(not really)(http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=1531) :wink: